so how's the antitheft features working out?

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping by this time to be seeing articles about things like touch ID on the 5S and/or activation lock on the iphone 4 and above, telling us that iphone thefts has gone down or not gone down. So far I'm seeing sensationalist stories that falsely imply the iphone is about as secure as a screen door, but nothing showing real world numbers on how the new features are effecting thefts and recoveries. (number of muggings and thefts pre-iOS 7 vs after its release, or pre-touch ID vs after)

I was hoping maybe some of you guys have found what I'm looking for and can provide links.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping by this time to be seeing articles about things like touch ID on the 5S and/or activation lock on the iphone 4 and above, telling us that iphone thefts has gone down or not gone down. So far I'm seeing sensationalist stories that falsely imply the iphone is about as secure as a screen door, but nothing showing real world numbers on how the new features are effecting thefts and recoveries. (number of muggings and thefts pre-iOS 7 vs after its release, or pre-touch ID vs after)

I was hoping maybe some of you guys have found what I'm looking for and can provide links.

I have no information to share. My iPhone has not been stolen.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I plan on test dummying my i5 at the local bar. I'll leave it in the bathroom with a note like I use to see on the side window of cars that said something like stereo will not work when removed from car

Always wondered if that worked????

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh