Photostream on PC - Need help!
Tried to get photo stream working between my wife's PC and her iPhone 4s. I uploaded the photos in the upload file and now there is a shortcut icon that accompanies each photo. Because of other issues on the computer I need to complete reset the Photostream but cannot delete these shortcut icons. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks.
- 09-23-2013, 08:18 AM #2
Re: Photostream on PC - Need help!
The photos that are saved in your "photostream" should appear on on any device you have that is configured with the same Apple ID or is shared. Furthermore, I'd like to think they are also in the camera roll on at least one of your devices. If so, wouldn't turning off Photostream on your computer delete the photos & shortcuts from it, but not the ones in the camera roll. I don't have a PC so I'm not sure of how it works on it.
- By pnicol1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 20Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:37 PM
- By educateMA in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:22 PM
- By z33dev33l in forum iOS 7Replies: 107Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:21 AM
- By mamutarka in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:41 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:07 AM