iPhone5 won't Sync with iPad2
We're having an on-going issue with syncing and its time to fix this issue. The music on both is totally different, and they are not talking to each other. Since we bought the iPhone 5, they have never sync'd. Is there away to re-start or re-sync them
- 09-21-2013, 08:11 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 11:48 AM #5
- 09-22-2013, 12:03 PM #6
- 09-22-2013, 12:19 PM #7
Re: iPhone5 won't Sync with iPad2
With iCloud/iTunes Match, any changes I make on my iPhone (eg: edit a playlist) are mirrored on all my other devices because they all share the same iTunes account.
If I download a song on my iPhone it's appears on all my other devices as an available download from iCloud.
What specifically are you trying to do?
Edit: forgot about iTunes Match.
- By Vapor86 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2013, 07:44 AM
- By jgraves1107 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 72Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:19 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 17Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:28 AM
- By tritan in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:47 PM
- By BLiNK in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 36Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:20 PM