Analysts don?t understnad that they don?t understand Apple - good read

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There are some that are genuinely naive... however... I believe there is a cadre of supposed analysts and sycophantic tech bloggers that are out to do deliberate harm to Apple.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
When you follow a market pattern with tunnel vision, especially in the case of Apple, they fall into the classic cliche..."Can't see the forest for the trees". The problem I always have is that they force feed the uninformed this stuff and people freak out, they think the ship is sinking, when everything is going to plan.

To be honest with you, if I was a potential Apple investor right now, I would buy in while it's down a bit...Apple is starting to do little things that tell me that soon, you're going to make some good money with them. I predict next summer, you're going to see a pretty substantial Apple profit gain, and I'm so glad to be riding this roller coaster, it's pretty awesome knowing that every year, I could sell and make money regardless of what Apple does. Even more exciting having a good feeling Apple is going to drop some jaws in the next couple of years.