Apple iPhone event 9/10/2013 discussion

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
With Apples iPhone event only hours away. And not knowing for sure if it will be streamed live.

Post your thoughts on the outcome during the event as news trickles in, is it what you expected? More then what was rumored?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just watched the Keynote in full on Apple and was impressed with the presentation and got me all excited all over again just like 22 months ago when when I bought my 4S. October is my target date giving a month in the public hands and a few OS upgrades I am sure peppered in there and i will be ready to walk into my Apple store and say set me up. I am in no hurry since I have a perfectly good working 4S and can use iOS 7 for a month to teach my self all about it before I buy the new phone an it won't be a shock to me. Looking forward to a new 5S. :)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
What sucked the most was watching these live bloggers just do text and pictures updates and hearing about how amazing the phone looks and the videos, i was just sitting in bed hyperventilating wondering when i'd be able to watch the keynote myself :p lol but i do appreciate the hard work of all these tech bloggers for keeping us updated in real time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What sucked the most was watching these live bloggers just do text and pictures updates and hearing about how amazing the phone looks and the videos, i was just sitting in bed hyperventilating wondering when i'd be able to watch the keynote myself :p lol but i do appreciate the hard work of all these tech bloggers for keeping us updated in real time.

Exactly....I did not enjoy that part. I wanted to see the actual event and not see bloggers talking about what they were seeing and hearing and then telling me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73