Judge to install external antitrust monitor at Apple: Via iMore Blog
Judge to install external antitrust monitor at Apple
When I read this article all i could think was that if this is really needed by the Justice Dept. to go through these lengths to put on Apple. Like the old Timex commercial I am thinking...takes a beating but keeps on ticking Apple does. Does the DOJ really feel that Apple breaks that many anti trust laws in the way they do business compared to other major companies like Microsoft, Samsung, LG, and we can dance on and on. it just does not make sense to me to make this kind of effort for Apple. Read this article and leave what you think or is the DOJ right in doing this? Maybe the judge needs an iPad!
Judge to install external antitrust monitor at Apple | iMore
- 08-29-2013, 08:55 AM #2
- 08-29-2013, 10:02 AM #3
Re: Judge to install external antitrust monitor at Apple: Via iMore Blog
Apple was found guilty. Apple now is at the mercy of the courts to decide their punishment. And if they want any they had better change their attitude.
I also wasn't aware of any anti-trust suits against Samsung or LG in US courts. Are there any?
- By gameson in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:16 AM
- By hawkeye16qb in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:07 PM
- By valdan in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:52 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:53 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 06:11 PM