Apple's new iPhone trade in program will help them in emerging markets, and here's why!

Part II

This is a followup article to the one I posted yesterday in this same forum. It lends a bit more light and a bit more interest on trade values.

Apple's new iPhone trade in program will help them in emerging markets, and here's why! | iMore
    08-27-2013 05:49 PM
    08-27-2013 07:25 PM
    I honestly can't wait to see what unfolds and the pricing etc. Should be interesting

5 discounted ? Or relaxed with 5c
    4s free ? Or discontinued

I think the 4 will be gone

Ipad 2 and mini gone ? Replaced with ipad 4 lower price or mini with a lower price.

With the mini get much lower then makes it hard to justify buying a iPod touch .

Maybe 4s and 5 will be gone also same with ipad 2 ( no more 30 pin )

Replaced with ipad 4 and 5c as the entry phone

Only time will tell for sure

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    08-27-2013 08:10 PM
    You are assuming corrrect my friend. I said Part II because I just figured whoever read the one I posted yesterday here which got quite a few hits would just pick up as a natural progression or at least hoped anyway.
    08-27-2013 09:34 PM
    I honestly can't wait to see what unfolds and the pricing etc. Should be interesting

5 discounted ? Or relaxed with 5c
    4s free ? Or discontinued

I think the 4 will be gone

Ipad 2 and mini gone ? Replaced with ipad 4 lower price or mini with a lower price.

With the mini get much lower then makes it hard to justify buying a iPod touch .

Maybe 4s and 5 will be gone also same with ipad 2 ( no more 30 pin )

Replaced with ipad 4 and 5c as the entry phone

Only time will tell for sure

Much of that is a tall order wishing or hoping for sure especially on the 4S.

I myself seeing of course the 5 being discounted, the 4s more discounted than the 5 or free. I say this from the phone perspective because I don't have that much to go by on the Pads. I certainly hope one of the full size pads come down in price in a big way because i would love to afford the upgrade on the new phone which is a no brainer for me and alos get a WIFI only pad.

​Going to be interesting.
    08-27-2013 09:39 PM
    Much of that is a tall order wishing or hoping for sure especially on the 4S.

I myself seeing of course the 5 being discounted, the 4s more discounted than the 5 or free. I say this from the phone perspective because I don't have that much to go by on the Pads. I certainly hope one of the full size pads come down in price in a big way because i would love to afford the upgrade on the new phone which is a no brainer for me and alos get a WIFI only pad.

​Going to be interesting.
    Ya the 5s is a done deal for me already I upgrade every year i have since the 4 came to Verizon in feb 2011 ..
    I have a iPad 4 Verizon model so not sure if I will upgrade the ipad or not depends on what new one offers but I skipped the 3 on the iPad. If the resale wasn't so good I prob wouldn't upgrade as much as I do.

08-28-2013 12:00 AM
    Ya the 5s is a done deal for me already I upgrade every year i have since the 4 came to Verizon in feb 2011 ..
    I have a iPad 4 Verizon model so not sure if I will upgrade the ipad or not depends on what new one offers but I skipped the 3 on the iPad. If the resale wasn't so good I prob wouldn't upgrade as much as I do.

I have to agree on the iPhone 5s on VZW myself buddy. I just got rid of my iPad 2 to a co-workers child who has juvenile aurthritis to help her with just having a bit of fun.

I figured since we don't get paid here maybe I will hold out for an iPad for payment which I am sure they are thinking about....LOL
    I am the same way you are with the iPhone though with upgrades and I will do mine at an Apple store like last time. Just my comfort level.
    08-29-2013 05:54 PM