Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Elite

2,237 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,862 Global Posts

Default Rush and tech blog media bias

Tech Blogs Start Noticing Media Bias - The Rush Limbaugh Show

I don't listen to him anymore although I did quite a bit back in college back in the latter 90s. Anymore, politics is just all noise to me although I'll read something time to time.

I can't help thinking Rush is pointing toward some of imore's articles in this regard. Rene has been vocal in calling out lies, distortions, and other things about Apple from other "reputable" news sites. Plus Rush has already mentioned imore as a favorite back in March . El Rushbo's Favorite Apple Tech Blogs - The Rush Limbaugh Show
    Ignoring whatever you might think of him, he raises some interesting points.

Default Re: Rush and tech blog media bias

I am an avid listener of his radio show, and I've heard him on several occasions, and within the last week or so, mention iMore. He has also promoted Apple products and appear quite knowledgeable in regard to them. I can't tell you how many times he's given away iPads to his listeners. As for the man himself, I've heard all the yuck about him, but I'm the type who likes to know for himself. I found the guy to be nothing like the manner in which he is portrayed, but that's Just Me, D...