People say we're addicted but I say we do it for functionality...how many Apple devices do you have?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have both the iPhone 5 and the iPad Mini for their ease of use. As far as a computer goes, I prefer Windows OS. I really don't have a need for everything Apple.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

jops24

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
As i always say to people asking me "why apple"? It's really all about the ecosystem and how easy they co-exist. Currently i have:

MacBook Air 11" 2012
Mac Mini 2011
iPhone 5
iPad 3
Apple TV 3rd gen
iPod Classic 160gb
A bunch of apple stickers =)

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The devices I had:
iPhone 1st gen
iPod touch 4th gen

The devices I own now:
iPad mini 32gb
iPod nano 7th gen

Sent from my iPad Mini 32GB using Tapatalk

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Bought a 27" imac in 2011 (right after the refresh), and was so pleased with the experience that in the short span of 1 year, went on to get an iphone4s, ipad3, apple TV and 2012 11" macbook air (in that order). Excluding the peripherals and accessories that go with them.

Expensive, but I have never been more pleased or satisfied with my personal computing experience.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Various ipads and iphones. An ipod touch. 2 Apple tvs. No Macs. With Mavericks I'm starting to see some compelling benefits from having a Mac possibly but there's still that whole windows has more apps thing. But as MS continues to push or focus on the Metro bloat portion of windows, I keep looking more at Macs knowing I can run windows on it. I'd want to wait til fall no matter the case as I decide on what to get to replace an aging desktop and laptop both of which have held up pretty good.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I swear that one Apple product serves as a gateway drug to the rest :p.

First, a history:

It started with getting my wife a 4S when her feature phone died out (went for an unexpected swim), while I was a firm Android fan. A couple years later, I got her a refurbished iPad 3 which synced quite well with her phone, whilst I used an Android phone and tablet.

Then the fateful day came when my workplace issued me an iPhone 5 for our work phone. Twas a taste of the kool-aid that won me over.

Now we have an iPhone 5, 4s, iPad 3 and 4. And now I find myself wanting an Apple TV to put everything on a big screen and to replace our HTPC for watching streaming video content. Everything works so well together seamlessly.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have my 4s my 5 and my iPod touch 2and 3 gen iPod classic 128 gig all I need is a MacBook Pro and iPad im saving as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Only Apple products are an iPhone 5 and 160GB iPod Classic. Not looking to switch from PC + Xbox setup anytime soon.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a computer at home but if I did, it'd be a Mac of some sort. I spend all day on one at work. The last thing I want to do when I get home is spend more time on one.

I only have an iPhone though. I did have an iPod until someone stole it from my house last year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
People say we're addicted but I say we do it for functionality...how many App...

I haven't been addicted but I sure love my Apple products.

Three iPods, one iPhone 3GS that I really didn't love at first, one iPhone 4S, current iPhone 5 and one iPad 3.

I have to say this is my most reliably always there just works platform. I have used BlackBerry devices for years but the last batch of BBOS devices really soured me to the platform. I currently have a Z10 that I really like and is light years above BBOS but it's been a challenge to get it working properly.

I also have an SGIII that I really like.

But honestly, the most reliable devices I've ever had have been Apple devices.

THEY.JUST.WORK.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Various ipads and iphones. An ipod touch. 2 Apple tvs. No Macs. With Mavericks I'm starting to see some compelling benefits from having a Mac possibly but there's still that whole windows has more apps thing. But as MS continues to push or focus on the Metro bloat portion of windows, I keep looking more at Macs knowing I can run windows on it. I'd want to wait til fall no matter the case as I decide on what to get to replace an aging desktop and laptop both of which have held up pretty good.

Over the past week years, I was bouncing back between Mac and Windows and always went back to windows because I saw no real benefit in what I was doing to justify the price. But Windows 8 sealed it for me to go with Mac. I understand that MS did do something different but it still just doesn't work for me. I'm not a fan of the UI and then Mac integrates much better with my other devices. And then with Mavericks coming it just improves Mac that much more over PC. I swear if MacOS was put on cheaper hardware, it would kills Windows in the consumer market.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: People say we're addicted but I say we do it for functionality...how many App...

I haven't been addicted but I sure love my Apple products.

Three iPods, one iPhone 3GS that I really didn't love at first, one iPhone 4S, current iPhone 5 and one iPad 3.

I have to say this is my most reliably always there just works platform. I have used BlackBerry devices for years but the last batch of BBOS devices really soured me to the platform. I currently have a Z10 that I really like and is light years above BBOS but it's been a challenge to get it working properly.

I also have an SGIII that I really like.

But honestly, the most reliable devices I've ever had have been Apple devices.

THEY.JUST.WORK.

Yeah I am with you. I honestly don't buy products just for brand name. I first buy for functionality. It just so happens in this case, Apple devices provides the best functionality for my uses at the moment. As someone else mentioned, it's the ecosystem. I don't really use Apple services (besides iTunes only for music management) but it's the way certain things just easily work together that gets you stuck into the ecosystem. I couldn't for the life of me, get my wife to figure out how to change the AV receive input to the PS3 to play amazon prime or hulu switch back and forth remote to control each thing. She just got frustrated and said "forget it". Now with the Apple TV, she easily switches now and controls it on her phone. I was surprised one day when I came home and she was using it. And she looked at me and said "shut up" because she knew what I was going to say. It just works.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup.

It's fun to tinker with different OS versions and it's very nice to have deep customisation options, but I love *KNOWING* my device will be THERE fully functional out of the box and from that point forward.

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPad 2, and an iPod Nano, but I'm actually seriously considering dumping my Galaxy S3 for an iPhone 5. As much as I like Android and rooting, the ease of use of the Apple products is matched by none. Even if I do end up buying an iPhone, I won't hesitate to switch to BB,WP, or back to Android if something that's better for me comes out.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I only have 3 and two i barely use anymore.

Iphone 4s that i use daily.

ipod 80gb video i don't use
second gen nano i to work out with. (only when i don't want to carry the weight of an iphone)

That said I do plan to buy a mac book pro to replace my decrepit pc laptop whenever they update them to haswell.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Current devices:

iPad mini
iPod touch 5th gen
Apple TV 1st gen

Previous devices:

iPhone 4
iPhone 3G
iPod classic 80 GB video
iPod nano 8GB video