Does anyone else use BOTH iOS and android?

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I have an galaxy s3 and a iPod touch. I hat touch wiz but android has allot of cool things I use. It has some good apps like falcon pro for twitter but I still prefer tweetbot mostly and twitterific . Games tend to run decent on the s3 but not great , even in its relatively powerful period in the summer of 2012. That's just seeing gaming videos though. I'm side tracked. Just saying the main reason I use iOS more is the apps which is getting better for android.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPad mini and an iPod touch 5th gen and a Samsung galaxy note and samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1. Android is a good OS but its so unstable and buggy I've had nothing but trouble with my devices. My iOS devices have always worked flawlessly.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've always owned Android devices (flagships), and recently moved to iPhone 4S and now 5. I still own a Nexus 7 which I like.. But as far as phone goes, I'll stick with apple for a while. I just love how it always works smooth, no lag, great apps.

Last edited:

Jazzkevin

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4S and a Nexus 7 - I like having the best of both worlds. I haven't invested much in purchased music, videos, and apps so I'm not tied to any ecosystem. I originally got this tablet mainly for reading, but this is a great multimedia player too. It may lack in tablet specified apps that iPads have, but when it comes to value and a great tablet experience the Nexus 7 wins. I'm looking at upgrading to the new Nexus 7 and next iphone. Both make a great combo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4S, a playbook,blackberry 9900 and a nexus7. I'm pretty loaded with technology right now. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I use Apple for the iPhone 5, the iPad Mini. I also use a Blackberry Q10. I won't go near Android.

Sent from my Blackberry Q 10

KaterinaM

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I think it is ok to have various devices, I personally have iPhone 4S for my work and Samsung Galaxy for my another sim card for my personal use.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't see a point in using multiple ecosystems. Everything I have is Apple and all my devices work together. I can't imagine having to spend money to invest in 2 ecosystems that don't work together.

Everything I use is Apple. MacBook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, AppleTV.

The only things I have that aren't Apple are my Samsung TV's and my Kindle. Samsung makes the best TVs, but if Apple made them, I'd gladly switch. And Apple doesn't make e-readers, so my Kindle is a must have.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

I use the mini as an ereader lol perfect size!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm still really going back and forth on wether to pick up the new nexus 7. Honestly, I'm ki da feeli g like I just want to go back to a iPhone from my nexus 4 because I don't want to stress about micromanaging my android phone.

It's ki dog funny. On days I listen to a android podcast, I think "yeah, androids pretty awesome" then when I listen to imore a podcast or macbreak weekly, I go the exact opposite and think " Damn! I should have stuck with my iPhone"!

It's quite frustrating that I'm so easily swayed :(

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm still really going back and forth on wether to pick up the new nexus 7. Honestly, I'm ki da feeli g like I just want to go back to a iPhone from my nexus 4 because I don't want to stress about micromanaging my android phone.

It's ki dog funny. On days I listen to a android podcast, I think "yeah, androids pretty awesome" then when I listen to imore a podcast or macbreak weekly, I go the exact opposite and think " Damn! I should have stuck with my iPhone"!

It's quite frustrating that I'm so easily swayed :(

IM JUST LIKE YOU!!!
Are we bi-polar?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
How about bi-user? That sounds a bit like me. :D

I just can't figure it out. I don't know if it means I can't think for myself or what?

For example, I really wanted to try out the nexus 7, so I traded in m iPad mini to amazon to pay for the nexus 7. However, now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. I keep thinking if I get the nexus 7, I might be going too far down the android rabbit whole in case one day I want to get out of it.

realsuprimo

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I own an iPad mini and changed from iPhone 4 to Sony Experia Z, because I can't purchase games like temple run or word feud from the app store on the iPhone because it's not supported in my country. In my case android solved a problem I still like the iPhone.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I got the nexus 7 to try out. Some thoughts of it compared to my iPad.

Out of the box, I was impressed with the new nexus 7. Screen was great, it was smooth, I felt pretty good about my purchase.

Then I started having touch response issue, typing issues, and then my tablet wasn't loading certain apps and the tablet starts rebooting itself.

I did a factory restore, then when redownloading my backup I started getting error messages on the last 8 apps that were trying to download. So I did yet another factory restore and didn't use my Google back up and just redownloaded the apps individually.

So right now, I have a bad taste in my mouth and am wondering if I'm just going to go all iOS from now on (phone and tablet) because of all these annoying little things with android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner