Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,040 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Default iPhone continues to grow in the U.S. as rivals remain flat: Via iMore Blog

iPhone continues to grow in the U.S. as rivals remain flat

To me this still never gets old when I read these articles as opposed to how many other Smartphone platform phone come on the market every day compared to one lonely iPhone. Read the Story and see what you think...

iPhone continues to grow in the U.S. as rivals remain flat | iMore.com
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

jclisenby likes this.

Global Posts
    19,278 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: iPhone continues to grow in the U.S. as rivals remain flat: Via iMore Blog

As has been stated by myself and others, this is further proof that the "Anti-Apple" / Apple is Doomed reporting was deliberate despite proof to the contrary.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Default Re: iPhone continues to grow in the U.S. as rivals remain flat: Via iMore Blog

Slow news times when two articles so closely resembling each other show up as featured articles...

Apple reportedly still the top smartphone seller in the US, and still growing!: Via iMore
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Global Posts
    19,278 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Slow news times when two articles so closely resembling each other show up as featured articles...

Apple reportedly still the top smartphone seller in the US, and still growing!: Via iMore
    Oh dang....I would say that qualifies as a slow news day....

Global Posts
    13,779 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Obviously the reports of Apple's doom was premature. It looks pretty solid to me.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,366 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Was visiting family for my cousin's graduation 2 weekends ago. They were a family of 6 low end Android phones the last time I visited over a year ago. They in the last 3 months have all gotten iPhones. My cousin got an iPhone 5 for graduation.

Gingerbread was not an enjoyable experience for a lot of people. Many of these were first time smart phone owners and don't want to repeat their experience with their second smart phone.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

All well and good for the U.S. market. What about iPhone sales worldwide? Apple also competes in the global market as well, does it not?

Sent from somewhere
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    3,366 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Paradocks View Post
    All well and good for the U.S. market. What about iPhone sales worldwide? Apple also competes in the global market as well, does it not?

Sent from somewhere
    That certainly do. But we are talking specifically about the US market here. As the title of the thread indicates.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sting7k View Post
    That certainly do. But we are talking specifically about the US market here. As the title of the thread indicates.
    OK. Can anyone link me to an article on iMore that talks about global iPhone sales trends?

Sent from somewhere
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    995 Global Posts

I'll be a part of that growth, as I will most likely be getting an iPhone 5s when it comes out later this year. Each platform has its strengths and weaknesses, and after having tried them all to some degree, I realized that I've been using the iPhone as the standard by which to judge all others. So I might as well just get an iPhone!