• Yup

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I put in a pre-order last NOVEMBER and have yet to receive any news about my pre-ordered Pebble. Now they announced they're coming to Best Buy, but as of now, it's listed as "coming soon". Their press release states it'll be in stores July 7.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...219034546379%26skuId%3D9713809&token=OQDkhfA5

Who is getting a Pebble? I'm going to run down to my local Best Buy and pick one up after it's available.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
You should probably contact the company about your preorder if you haven't heard anything at all by now

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Nah. It's available next week - and you don't pay until it's ready to ship. Available next week, I'll just cancel my preorder after contacted.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Translation: I'm waiting for an Apple iWatch. ;)

Sent from somewhere

(Laughing)...Good one...;)...,however, I've stated on numerous occasions that I wasn't even interested in an iWatch unless, of course, I find it useful.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
(Laughing)...Good one...;)...,however, I've stated on numerous occasions that I wasn't even interested in an iWatch unless, of course, I find it useful.

Translation: I'm STILL waiting for an Apple iWatch! :D ;) Just foolin' with ya. I myself see no need for such a device either. I can't remember the last time I wore a watch. I think I still have an old digital with red LED numbers that lit up at the push of a button. At the time, that was considered high tech!

Sent from somewhere

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't think of why I would need on. I love tech and new toys are great, but my watch tells perfectly great time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's not a very attractive watch to be honest (to me anyways)...I have a tag heuer that i haven't pulled out of my bedroom drawer for about a decade, lol, so i definitely have no use for this thing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Translation: I'm STILL waiting for an Apple iWatch! :D ;) Just foolin' with ya. I myself see no need for such a device either. I can't remember the last time I wore a watch. I think I still have an old digital with red LED numbers that lit up at the push of a button. At the time, that was considered high tech!

Sent from somewhere
I still wear a watch. Heck, I've been wearing one for so long to where I'd feel naked without it. Furthermore, I know I can simply view the time on my iPhone, but I rarely do because I'm so used to looking at my watch.

Ahhh, the good old days of ancient technology:

View attachment 33501

Sent from somewhere
No doubt about it.
I had one of those...

​Me too...:)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I love watches but I like the long term element of it, keeping a mechanical watch for years is something that I love, I'm not looking forward to having to change watches every year or two to keep up with technology.
I still have a Casio Databank that was given to me in 1993, still works and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm a watch person too. That's one of the big reasons I decided on the nike fit band over the other fitness bands. I think I'm going to pass on this too. I do think its kind of messed up that many who pre ordered this still haven't received theirs before best buy gets them.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Only reason I would get one is to test it out then return it. In my eyes its not fully baked so it wont be a keeper for sure.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ill wait for awhile to see how it goes and if a Iwatch comes out but both better be 100 waterproof or it's a no go

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77