How iRadio could stand apart

ericesque

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Everyone seems to feel an ad supported radio service doesn't seem very "Apple". On the surface it seems very me-too and not at all premium.
But what if iRadio integrated with iTunes Match? What if the ad support was just so all your Genius mixes had access to all the music out there? And what if iAd understood when your mix was playing tracks you own versus tracks that iRadio supplied? The more tracks you own in the mix, the fewer ads you hear.
This could actually incentivize people to buy tracks from the iTMS while providing a simple and seamless way to explore new music.
Of course I could be way off base, but it's an interesting angle. Either way we should find out soon!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I prefer to not have ads anywhere on my device. Besides, Ads are not "needed" for customization purposes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ads on any device to me are paramount to the same as the gmail Data miner situation and many more Developers are putting ads in their free apps with the promise to have ad free to go up to their preium app sp you pay money not needs for an app ad free and if you don't the Dev. finds out things about you just like gmail. I think i would like to stay ad free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73