Movie download

bobbyboy46

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, am a retired and not too savey into computers so be easy on me, i want to put movies onto my iPad to watch when traveling, The Easy Way, free movies if possible, please don't make it complicated for me, Thanks look forward to your input.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, if you have a Netflix, Hulu, VuDu and other movie service account then all you have to do is download the associated app, into your account details and then watch the movies as long as you have internet access. However, if you want to watch movies while in transit and you don't want to consume your allotted data amount then fire up the iTunes app on your iPad, purchase and then download the movies you want to watch later. You can also use any even use digital codes (that haven't expired yet) from DVD movies you purchased from a store and download movies onto your iPad or onto your computer and then transfer them to your iPad via iTunes. Those are just a few examples, of course.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's also possible to rip DVDs you already own to computer in a file format compatible to be imported into iTunes and synced with iDevices.

bobbyboy46

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible for someone go thru either process step by step for me ?i didn't want to purchase any movies but if I have to so be it, thanks for the replies.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Well, if you want free movies, that potentially goes into pirating territory, which I don't think is appropriate to discuss here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro