Thinking About Sending Your i-Device for Repair?
Several members have inquired about where to send their i-devices for repair, especially members who do not have AppleCare or other warranty-related options. Before you do, please take a moment to read How To Find The Best Third-Party iPhone, iPad and iPod Repair Company via the iMore Blog. Hopefully, you will find it beneficial. Take care...
- 05-15-2013, 12:41 PM #2
Re: Thinking About Sending Your i-Device for Repair?
Excellent...Thank You D !
I'm sure that everyone finds themselves in a position at some point when they need to repair whether it's big or small so it's nice to have options and know what to be aware of especially if your warranty has expired or if you don't have an Apple Store close by.
- By CasinoCats in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:13 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:17 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2008, 03:08 AM
- By nmprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:16 AM
- By RadMonkeyX in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:48 PM