About that Bloomberg report of 'falling iPad mini demand'

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent story and it gives credence to our opinion that the negative reports & articles are deliberate. Also, I'm one who look for "quotes", as indicated, and are suspicious when none exist. Anyway, thanks for sharing the link, Keith.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not for nothing, but I just bought my mini and I love it!!!!!! AND I had to check a few Walmarts to get it as my local store was out of stock, I had to travel to get it! So demand can't be THAT bad!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It seems sometimes like the "media" wants Apple to fail. I don't get it. Even though I'm happily in the Apple universe, I don't want Google or Microsoft or Samsung, etc to fail. I prefer more choices for all.

As I've stated on numerous occasions, I *think* a lot has to do with its stockpile of cash. It's contrary to the dangerous entitlement mindset and the "evil rich" meme. I love hearing people claim that Apple is "too successful". What the heck is that and when did it become a crime?...;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The media is primarily a bunch of monkeys circling a fire waiting for something to catch so they can jump up and down and throw **** at it so all the other animals notice. They report about anything, and they've made an art out of sensationalizing every word offered to them...tell a reported that a high school student was running track and felt like he was going to die from exhaustion and the news report that comes back will say "High School Student nearly Dies after forced to run track, Should coaches be charged?"

It's pitiful.

And as far as people wanting Apple to fail, we see it all the way down to our little forum level...it's not surprising, people can't stand to see success sometimes. Normal market fluctuations with these devices are turned into all out catastrophes when it comes to these dimwits, and it's so hard to find good reporting and blogging these days it's almost not worth sifting through the dung to find the worth while reads.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If they are just talking about a drop from the usually stupendous holiday quarter, to the usually normal quarters that follow, then that's not even news.

Otherwise it's just another example of man bites dog journalism. Where the most sensational headline is the one they print, because it's the one most of us will buy.

We're just as much to blame. We say we watch PBS, when we really watch TMZ.

Previously everyone clicked on hot apple stories. Now everyone clicks on Apple is doomed stories. It'll change again. Because everyone loves a redemption story. Then will change again. Because everyone likes to build something up only to turn it back down.

Humans are funny.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh