What is your current favorite feature of your iOS device?

jefftam68

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Group hug!
I don't have one but I like the width of the iPhone better than the new Z10. My short thumb doesn't reach the A key very well.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
iMessage because it works so seamlessly with SMS and usually doesn't give me any headaches.

The camera because, while other devices I've used can kick it's **** in specific areas*, it is still the best all around camera on a phone I've used so far. To me nothing quite beats not having to fuss with something and change settings when I need to just take a quick, nice looking picture.

*I've had the pleasure of using the HTC One and it truly is a great all around phone. The camera is really good even in low light but does require some hand holding for the best work to come out of it.

EDIT: But with another "t" is censored? Oh my.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This phone just works and that makes me very happy ! No more battery pulls 3x a day at the worst time and no more spinning hourglass and toe-tapping 'okay already' :rolleyes: One handed use and superior camera. And my white iPhone is oh so pretty : D And the CASES...well don't even go there because I spend wayyyy too much lol !

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I love the build quality if my iPhone 4(soon to be iPhone 5 2nd time). I love the camera. I like the music app. Just something about it. Nothing special but I love it. The layout of the messages s
App( the note 2 stock message app bugged the hell out of me).

My iPad mini has to be the size of it i love. I'm typing on it now and it's great. Prefect size for typing. I love the thin bezels on the side. I don't take it with me really but if I had a job that I could use it more or traveled more, I'd take it with me all the time .

I like my Apple TV because I have it connected to my stereo/tv and when streaming music from my iPad mini or iPhone is great. I love how it's look is very minimal but looks great to me

I like my apple ear pods. Simple fit in my ear good and sound decent.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!

I know this isn't stock but being Jailbroken on the iPhone is much cooler than being Rooted on Android because of the amount of roms and stuff you need to do to your phone to remove bloat, extend battery life blah blah blah.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!.

I definitely agree with both. I hated I had to press ok to unlock when on android!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen these on here yet but I really took for granted when I used Blackberry and Android especially Android the implementation of the passcode I love that I don't have to push OK after I input my passcode the phone just unlocks, one of the most annoying things on Android, and I really love Visual Voicemail!! Google voice is great but the VVM on iOS is implemented so much better!

I know this isn't stock but being Jailbroken on the iPhone is much cooler than being Rooted on Android because of the amount of roms and stuff you need to do to your phone to remove bloat, extend battery life blah blah blah.

I used to have issues with the visual voicemail on android. Not all carriers support it on their devices.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I used to have issues with the visual voicemail on android. Not all carriers support it on their devices.

Yeah and the way it's implemented is so clunky. I even used youmail when I was on Android and that was alright but the way it has been seamlessly integrated with the phone app, gee, has been so awesome and when I came back to iOS with the 5 I realized how much I had missed it in Android LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah and the way it's implemented is so clunky. I even used youmail when I was on Android and that was alright but the way it has been seamlessly integrated with the phone app, gee, has been so awesome and when I came back to iOS with the 5 I realized how much I had missed it in Android LOL.

I guess that's what I like about iOS altogether. It works so well. Android and the devices that run it are so attractive until you actually use them. I'm easily discontented with them because there are so many bugs, so many features that are half-baked, and the features don't seem to gel well.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dang missed out on the Alli liking streak LOL guess I needed to post on the first page 😪

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, I like my iPad, now Im using it for surfing, shopping, reading, watching movies, maps, weather, in a word, now I rarely use my computer.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I wish I had an Apple store somewhere nearby. I love stories like this. But the nearest Genius bar is 2 hours and 2 states away. The closest one in state is almost 5 hours away. You'd think since Tim Cook is from here, he'd want to open a store here.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Mine would be the versatility. GPS, camera, phone, games, books, apps, video, music, browser, etc. I've never understood those "bored" with the OS or UI. IMO, you're not using your smartphone if you're stuck at the homescreen. Add in a jailbreak and there's not much you can't do while being lag free, amazing screen and screen response, and stellar support.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal