Iphone changes

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
If the iphone was more customizable like live wall papers things that the android have and a different UI for the phone. I would have bought the iphone along.....time ago but the iphone hasn't change when it comes to UI and features. Other then that I would have gotten one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay. Well, maybe some time in the near future you will find the iPhone to your liking. In the meantime, keep enjoying the device you have. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you define Apple's people as those of us who own, use, and enjoy our iPhones, then Apple is already giving its people what they want.

If you follow this logic, then the thread will quickly turn into an Android bashing thread because Android doesn't give me what I want. See the problem with your basic statement?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
(snipped) Can't argue facts.

Back in the day, that statement was accepted as indisputable, but nowadays, facts are a nuisance that can be redefined to suit one's own beliefs, or so it seems...:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone has and continues to give "ppls" what they want...they arnt in the business of satisfying every person's wants, they are in the business of satisfying the majority of the consumer base, and will adjust in the way Apple always has, by appeasing the majority, not the niche market.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Then what's the difference between iPhone and Android?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Each platform lives off of it's own merits. There is nothing wrong with either one of them. It gets down to ones personal preference and in here for the majority I would say it is IOS mainly pertaining to iPhone since that is the subject you chose. :) Oh and your question here that was is the difference, Obviously the OS.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I understand what you mean but even tho iPhone system haven't really change much I think it's simple and comfortable to use and their might be a few changes in the future but other then that I like the iPhone simplicity.. Android seem to be to much for me and now with new blackberry system look to be a lol complicating for me to.. But like all phone ppl will get use to it once they have the device but I like the iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods