Apple beginner - need help pls
I am investing in an Apple product for the first time : an Ipad, and soon probably an Iphone.
After some researches I got a few knowledge as you will see, however I still have some points that I would need your help to clarify. Here is my series of questions :-) :
1) In one line, what would be the main difference between Ipads 2, 3 et 4 ? (as far as I know, Ipad 3 = 2 + Retina, multi task & better processor ; Ipad 4 = 3 + new connection & better processor ?)
2) Is it possible to install, and keep, applications from an Iphone to an Ipad ? I believe it is when using the same Apple ID. If this is correct then is it possible using different ID's ? I guess not, but in that case, what happen to my applications if my girlfriend log on my Ipad with her username ? Will my applications disappear until I re log with my account ?
3) Is there any 3G dongle for Ipad wifi only out there ? Well I would probably use my phone to connect.
4) Is there any way to upgrade the HDD on an Ipad, internal or ideally external ? Even something expensive by Apple, or using an accessory by Apple ? Otherwise is it possible to combine iCloud + Dropbox + others si I would keep that free ?
5) Is it possible to copy mp3 & films from its computer to an Ipad ? Is Itunes compulsory ? Is there any wireless way (bluetooth / wifi) ?
6) Regarding the dictionnary (notes, texts), when we write a word that doesn't exist, it is automatically corrected with a space and I need to click on the x not to correct it. Is there any way to keep my word when I do space, and correct it when I would click on the suggested word ? Otherwise I would unable the dictionnary, but it would be a shame.
Also, is it possible to use 2 dictionnaries (from 2 countries) at the same time so words from both would be recognised ?
7) Speaking of the keybord, is there any way to do a Ctrl Z ?
8) Regarding contacts, is it possible to show contacts whose either first name or surname start with the letter I clicked ? At the moment I have to choose either first or second name, but I don't always remember how I saved my contacts. If there's no other way, do you have a trick to make it easy ? Maybe save all contacts the same way, either in first or second name ?
9) Is it possible to install Firefox, and thus to synchronise favourites using the add on ?
10) Is there any chance to have word / excel for free, or at least something almost as good and compatible ?
11) Is it possible to synchronise Notes between an Ipad and an Iphone using the same ID automatically ? And to do so with a laptop (at the moment I send by email to have my up to date Note...). I think something exists for Android. If this can help, I have a gmail account.
12) Would you suggest to proceed the 6.1 update ? As far as I ve heard, it only prevents from jailbreaking the Ipad (which I am not using at the moment as a beginner, but who knows in the future) and removes the Youtube app (which would then be still accessible online though)
13) What accessories would you consider as must-have ? So far I think I'll go for the Smart Cover and that's it, what do you think ?
14) Is it normal that on Youtube, some videos don't display full screen ?
15) Finally, is it possible to do a video call with a Samsung Galaxy S3 ? Ideally using Facetime, or maybe by using a specific app on both devices ?
That's it for now :-)), thanks a lot to whoever would manage to answer some questions, and sorry if some were answered already somewhere or if the thread is no at the right place. If so, please redirect me and I'll proceed.