How likely are you to buy another iPhone?

Likeliness of buying another iPhone

• Yes

Votes: 70 64.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters

saudre

Banned
Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
When you bought the iPhone 5, had you already decided that you were going to buy it before it came out, or did you get persuaded into buying it? What was the one thing that made you decide to buy an iPhone 5?

How likely are you to invest in future Apple products, which ones interest you the most? Would you only buy in a new product category or would you refresh?

Why do you need to upgrade next year, or actually this year? Are you counting on an iPhone 5s?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes.

What I am using right now works best for me, and surely will continue to work well for me on the next iOS device in the future. I don't see much changing. So It will be my best decision to stay with iOS.

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Bought my iPhone 5 the day after it came out. I knew before it came out I was going to buy it, but I didn't know until after it was announced and I had time to think.

In the future I'll likely buy another iPhone.

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I will very likely buy another iPhone. I made the switch from Android after many years of EXTREMELY slow updates, plastic hardware and software that was lacking what I truly needed. My iphone does about 90% of what I need it to do.
Next purchase will be an iPad or dropping windows for Mac. Can't stand windows 8.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am an Apple fanboy, so yes, I will continue to buy iPhones and Apple products. I have 5 phones on my plan, so there is pretty much always an upgrade available. I have kids, one is a work phone, and my wife doesn't really care, so I usually use the upgrades until I have to upgrade one of the others. I will very likely wait for the iPhone 6 though. My wife is using an iPhone 4 right now, so I think she will get the 5s when it comes out.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'll be hitting the pre-order button faster than you can say Bob'syeruncle, even if it means staying up half the night.

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
When it comes out, I will evaluate to see if it fits my needs. And if, for me, it is better than any of the competition. I never buy something just because its a particular brand or because the old one worked well for me. So it depends what Apple brings to the table, and what everyone else has as well.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
When it comes out, I will evaluate to see if it fits my needs. And if, for me, it is better than any of the competition. I never buy something just because its a particular brand or because the old one worked well for me. So it depends what Apple brings to the table, and what everyone else has as well.

^^^This. I never plan to buy sight unseen. I currently use an Android phone, but if Apple steps up to the plate and can sway me to make the switch, I will.

Sent from somewhere

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
After waiting over a week for my iPhone 5 replacement from apple and still waiting. I think this will be my last apple product.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I always check out the phone before I buy it, but historically, Apple has proven itself a no brainer when it comes to upgrades to the next generation, so i have no doubt the next one will be the same.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been buying iPhones since the 3GS. I will never get any phone other than an iPhone. It does everything I need it to do. There was once a time I wanted to buy a MyTouch 4G before the white iPhone 4 came out. So glad I changed my mind. No phone in my opinion can beat an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly_Poison630

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll do what I always do: see how it stacks up against the competition. I currently have a Galaxy S III and while I do love it, there's just something about iOS i love more than android.

BarackOdrama

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I've had every iPhone except the first one and I won't get another iPhone until significant changes are made. I'm tired of lagging behind on features.

iPhones were ahead of their time at the beginning but the competition has caught up and passed them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice