Two-Step Verification & Find My iPhone?
I have a question/concern before I enabled two step verification.
What issues would I have if I enabled two step verification on my iTunes account and then tried to sign into Find My iPhone on my girlfriends phone? I've seen conflicting posts from some people who say there would be an issue. How would that work if I lost my device, couldn't receive the verification code because I obviously lost my phone, and then tried to sign onto Find My iPhone on my girlfriends phone to locate it?
- 03-21-2013, 09:02 PM #2
Re: Two-Step Verification & Find My iPhone?
At the following link, scroll down to the section regarding the "Find My iPhone" feature. You may or may not find the answer you seek in its entirety.
Apple ID: Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID
- 03-22-2013, 07:17 AM #3
- By Libuff in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:53 AM
- By lonbeehold in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:46 PM
- By mr_man#IM in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2010, 10:59 AM
- By glazner in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
- By dooks88 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2009, 07:48 PM