Horizon Zero Dawn

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Bought this game a few days ago and man is it fantastic. I'm really digging how big of a role stealth plays in avoiding being detected by the machines. With some of the in-game skills you can learn it makes the combat (using most bow, arrow & spear) very satisfying.

If you're on PS4 give it a try.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Bought this game a few days ago and man is it fantastic. I'm really digging how big of a role stealth plays in avoiding being detected by the machines. With some of the in-game skills you can learn it makes the combat (using most bow, arrow & spear) very satisfying.

If you're on PS4 give it a try.
I was looking at it when it came out but may have to pick it up now. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm digging it in a major way. I've given up on Bloodborne. Too frustrating for something I do to relax. Still playing Nioh and 2K17!!

Been playing MLB 17, and just picked up Hot Shots Tennis (PS2 port to PS4) for cheap on PSN. May have to order Zero Dawn if @Rob Phillips will do it too since we try to play together but doesn't happen often.

You still don't have PSN right?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Been playing MLB 17, and just picked up Hot Shots Tennis (PS2 port to PS4) for cheap on PSN. May have to order Zero Dawn if @Rob Phillips will do it too since we try to play together but doesn't happen often.

You still don't have PSN right?

Let's play right now. Oh wait, I have two young kids and a dozen Hue lights to set up.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing Tom Clancy Ghost Wildlands like crazy lately. May have to give this a shot. I've had my eye on it but wasn't sure about it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone playing 'The Last Of Us?' I meant to purchase it last week when it was $7.99 and completely got sidetracked.

I played it when it released. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. It was worth the $60 I paid so I'd absolutely recommend you jump at the $7.99 price. Worth way more than that.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I played it when it released. Easily one of the best games I've ever played. It was worth the $60 I paid so I'd absolutely recommend you jump at the $7.99 price. Worth way more than that.

Yeah it's $20 now which I don't mind. I'm gonna go ahead and get it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Edit: Actually came out to $10 since I have PSN

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's $20 now which I don't mind. I'm gonna go ahead and get it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Edit: Actually came out to $10 since I have PSN

Definitely worth it. I loved it. It's more story-telling than gameplay, although there are definitely some great gameplay moments. But it's well worth it. It really pulls you in with some of the gameplay elements later in the game. I don't want to spoil it but I'd be interested in your take once you complete it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Definitely worth it. I loved it. It's more story-telling than gameplay, although there are definitely some great gameplay moments. But it's well worth it. It really pulls you in with some of the gameplay elements later in the game. I don't want to spoil it but I'd be interested in your take once you complete it.

Hopefully I do complete it. I have a tendency to get into a game and get stuck at some point and forget about it. That's the good thing about game sharing now. I can just cast it to my brother and ask him to get me through something that I can't get through lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully I do complete it. I have a tendency to get into a game and get stuck at some point and forget about it. That's the good thing about game sharing now. I can just cast it to my brother and ask him to get me through something that I can't get through lol

Lol. Well admittedly, there was a part in the game I was stuck on for about a week. But I typically play games at either the most extreme setting or one below it.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

That's what I do... get stuck, bored or something new comes out. Only so much time in the day.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That's what I do... get stuck, bored or something new comes out. Only so much time in the day.

Back around '89 when I was about 6 or 7, I was at a friend's house and was playing Zelda on Nintendo. I got stuck on a level and never returned to Zelda ever again. Been about 27 years.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner