mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone playing this? I'm digging it. Was playing Bloodborne almost exclusively but needed a break after constantly getting killed at the hands of the first boss, Father Gascoigne. I impulse bought Nioh and can tell I'll have a problem going back to Bloodborne. Awesome game!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I want to play it but I'm still enthused with Battlefield 1 which I can't stop playing. It seems HZD is going to be next for me, though.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Never played Battlefield 1 but I might get it if/when I see it on sale in The PS Store. Horizon does look intriguing I must say.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Never played Battlefield 1 but I might get it if/when I see it on sale in The PS Store. Horizon does look intriguing I must say.

Do you prefer downloading games? Now that I'm back into gaming, I still prefer to buy the disc (on sale) instead of using up space. That might change on the next PS update when supposedly we'll be able to connect an external drive.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Do you prefer downloading games? Now that I'm back into gaming, I still prefer to buy the disc (on sale) instead of using up space. That might change on the next PS update when supposedly we'll be able to connect an external drive.

When I initially switched away from sports gaming, I was buying discs like a madman. Since, I've gotten rid of all the discs and gone all digital. Makes it much easier to switch between games. BUT, it's way more expensive since sales are few and far between. On top of that, because I check out the non-sports gaming section of my favorite sports gaming site regularly, i want to buy EVERYTHING. lol

jbiz404

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Anyone playing this? I'm digging it. Was playing Bloodborne almost exclusively but needed a break after constantly getting killed at the hands of the first boss, Father Gascoigne. I impulse bought Nioh and can tell I'll have a problem going back to Bloodborne. Awesome game!

Definitely a difficult boss for sure. After him though the game gets much more manageable in terms of difficulty.

jodiegraham

Jul 2, 2018
Visit site
OMG, I found people who are into this game. I was asking friends and friends of them and colleagues about whether they play it or not, and no one even knew about this. I found this game during weird period while I was chilling in Vegas with my sister, we used to help with event management as a part-time job. On late evenings when we were fed up with all lights and sounds of this city, we took several hours to play videogames in our room. My neigbour played Nioh and showed it to me, it was a very cool night

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2