The App Store's Free Game of the Week - Lifeline

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone played this game yet? After seeing it in the App Store and reading the reviews, I decided to take a chance. You all know I'm not a big gamer, but this one is different. It's a constantly unfolding story in which you are involved. I've been playing for about 10 minutes (give or take) and I'm already hooked...(laughing). Share your thoughts on it if you've played it or are playing it. Thanks.

Lifeline... by 3 Minute Games, LLC
https://appsto.re/us/CWyJ6.i

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to watch the Panthers vs Seahawks game, but I find myself becoming impatient waiting to hear back from a friggin' game character......What the heck is wrong with us?...(laughing)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I played it a couple times (story can be different depending on your decisions). I enjoyed it! It's actually what prompted me to get my watch ;) when I was a kid I loved "choose your own adventure" books and this is a lot like that.

I need to get the other two now that they're on sale for .99

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I played it a couple times (story can be different depending on your decisions). I enjoyed it! It's actually what prompted me to get my watch ;) when I was a kid I loved "choose your own adventure" books and this is a lot like that.

I need to get the other two now that they're on sale for .99

I did select the Watch option, but since I just starting playing the game, I've yet to receive any new notifications since sending Taylor to the crash site.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So you get to a point, then to continue you must purchase another app for 99?? Haha! No, not me. How many more after that? Lol I'm done.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No.

There are a total of 3 games. It's over when it's over. The others are standalone games on their own.

It tells me to continue I have to purchase another app! I choose not to do so. Not worth it in my opinion!

Tap to see how it ends:
ee3a9d83724cabd0f96c660d342d34ca.jpg

You get this:
99cfed36a0ce199292f4d30403214c6c.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It tells me to continue I have to purchase another app! I choose not to do so. Not worth it in my opinion!

I don't know what that is, but I played the game twice in October and never got that. Got two different endings and the game was over.

Lifeline 2 was already out, which uses different characters.

Lifeline: Silent Night wasn't out, but it does use Taylor again.

So things may have changed, but I'm not going to go back through and test it. Good game, but can be tedious for reply considering you're reading the same material over again in most cases depending on the options you choose.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what that is, but I played the game twice in October and never got that. Got two different endings and the game was over.

Lifeline 2 was already out, which uses different characters.

Lifeline: Silent Night wasn't out, but it does use Taylor again.

So things may have changed, but I'm not going to go back through and test it. Good game, but can be tedious for reply considering you're reading the same material over again in most cases depending on the options you choose.

It's like it lasted one day. Then to continue I must purchase another app for 99 cents. Seems it should last longer than a day. I've gone back and chosen different paths. They all have the same end result. I think it would be better if it were never ending. Or if one adventure had an end, then you choose a new adventure in the same app. I'm not so hooked on it that I'm willing to keep paying for a new app as soon as the short adventure ends.

EdwardSmith36

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
When ever I see a free game in app store, I never miss it. I hope this game will make my day with its fabulous features. Thanks for screen shots!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
My fiance' has been playing the game on my iPod Touch for the last day or so. He thinks it's funny that they named the character Taylor. Charlton Heston was (George) Taylor in Planet of the Apes. :D

I have the game on my 6S, but haven't started playing... yet.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I went back and rescued Taylor! He wasn't dead. It must have been an alien that tried to make me purchase another app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73