PSA: E3 is this week!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The big conferences start today at 12:30pm (EST) with Microsoft. Sony's is tonight at 9pm (EST), and Nintendos is tomorrow morning.

PC gaming conference starts Wednesday!

Lots of new stuff to be shown, and hopefully some major updates announced for these home consoles (they desperately need it).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
E3 is a blast! I went to the 1997 and 1998 shows in Atlanta with Total Entertainment Network, which is now known as pogo.com. At one of the shows I think the 97 show I saw Pokemon before it was released to the public in the US. I remember Nintendo saying how this thing was becoming a hit in Japan and they expect the same in the US. They were going to do the games, and accessories, and plush toys, and even a TV show. I remember thinking it will NEVER fly in the US. BOY was I WRONG!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I went to E3 this year and it was a lot of fun. Fortunately I live less than five miles away from the convention centre, so it was pretty easy for me to get there. I only really wanted to see a few PC games. I don't care about console-only stuff at all as I have a PC back in the UK.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73