Looking for a Mobile MMORPG

april0march

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
As the title says, Looking for a mobile MMORPG to play on the go.

I've seen a few games here and there, but none that offer the depth of what PC games do.

As I posted in another thread that
Blade &Soul Mobile and Aion Legions Soft Launching in The Second Half of 2015
Forsaken World Mobile Launching in June, 2015
But these all not playable at this time.
So, any other suggestions? I'm at work so any info that can be given would be great! :)

Targanet

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Blade &Soul Mobile? That's awesome, I love BnS. cant wait for the mobile version. :heart:

and the Forsaken World? the old PC game?

sh3y

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
How if I offer you a beta-access to our rpg-game? It's called Raiders Quest and you can select whatever heroes you want to defeat monsters and other players as well. If you have access to an Apple device, just give me your email account via private message and I'll send you the invitation later. :)

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Try the new MMORPG "Tree of Savior" from the creators of Ragnarok. It's very nice game because of it's unique and multiple classes with their own unique skills that can't be found in just any other MMORPG. It's currently on its 2nd CBT. :)

crocodile90

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried Hello Hero? It's turn-based online rpg but dungeon-based, not open world.

I've been searching with the same purpose. I found a lot of MMO on app store but i'm enjoying rise of darkness.. this game is really funny and i love the gameplay. sound effects are very nice and it makes the game even more cool.. try it :) btw, i'll try hello hero soon!!

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
You can try playing Game of Dice :)
They have really nice characters which features k-pop idols too!
If you love board games, then this mobile game is a must try! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73