PS4 or Xbox One?

Gooldy Games

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
So Uncharted (which I mentioned) and Infamous? That defines "far better"?

I have both systems, so it makes me curious how that defines it as far better...considering Xbox brings quite a few exclusives of it's own...including Halo and Forza which are both already available. I don't think either system really has a "better" assortment of exclusives outside of people's personal preference...certainly not enough to make one system better than the other in terms of exclusives.
Forgot about Forza but i don't like racing games at all. In case with Halo i consider Uncharted , Infamous and LoA better experience in terms of plot and gameplay. So, that actualy made "far better" picture in my head.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Forgot about Forza but i don't like racing games at all. In case with Halo i consider Uncharted , Infamous and LoA better experience in terms of plot and gameplay. So, that actualy made "far better" picture in my head.

I get it from a personal opinion level...someone could say the console design is better making it the better system from an opinion stand point. I just feel that NEITHER system have enough exclusive titles available to really make one better than the other.

Gooldy Games

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm convinced that PS4 exclusives are better (not far) even judjing from neutral perspective. If you're a big fan of racing games or multiplayer focused then One should be your pick. In terms of singleplay experience you would be more satisfied with PS4. Plus, slightly powerful tech specs are also an arguement.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you in to Street Fighter, you gotta be getting the PS4 because of the upcoming Street Fighter 5....albeit coming next year.

But personally I like the Xbox One exclusives more...so get the Xbox One for the exclusives this year and see if you can get a PS4 next year.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I see the Xbox One as a media centre that also plays games and the PS4 as a games centre that also plays media.

Currently I am in a house that has both and the PS4 gets WAY more use than the Xbox.

I have an Xbox back in the UK and I hated it. The last Playstation I personally owned was the PS2 and it was great.

Just my opinion.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the ps4 over the Xbox one mainly for the size. Ps4 is smaller, which makes it fit better in the tight space I have for a game system in my armoire. I also think the ps4 controller is better than the Xbox one controller.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
You can't really go wrong with either at this point, just look into the exclusives and there you will usually figure out what system to go for when making your choice.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think one thing people, who are in the market for one of these new generation systems, need to understand is that both of these systems are still going through growing pains BIG time. They keep adding new features and functions to both systems through software updates, and when they do, you get about a week or two of wonky performance as the system adjusts to people using them.

That and the dedicated server system on Xbox One is a joke.

I know I've said it before in this thread, but I really don't think these systems are worth investment just yet, but having both of them, it's kind of neat to watch them develop in front of my eyes. I just wish Sony and Microsoft had charged "Beta Tester" like pricing for both of them initially since that is basically what we are as consumers at this point.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
These hit and run posts are so pitiful...why bother if you're not going to offer even a hint of evidence to support your claim that one or the other is "better". And saying "I don''t have time to explain" is pathetic...might as well say nothing at all.

MilliwaysPub

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I've got an Xbox One and I love it. But there is nothing wrong with the PS4. Honestly I think you have to look at the games that are exclusive to each system and make a decision based on that. When I got mine I picked the Xbox so I could play Forza. But then it doesn't have MLB The Show.....so really there are trade offs.