Create a Predictive Text Story

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The new version is the most recent quarter to be able too see my baby sister and her husband is not the only one who can make a difference between being able too much of the best thing about the future

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden urge to be able to get my nails done tomorrow is going to be the best thing ever

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What is your favorite thing to do that for me and my friends are so much better than this.

The fact is the only thing that could make the most beautiful girl is the only way you can get the hang of it all in one day.

I'm at a time when you get the same thing over and over again in my head and shoulders and a few years ago when the first place I want to go to sleep and wake you up and get it.

I don't think you can be used for a long time to do that in my life and the only thing is a great way to go back in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Quick question about whether or not the best way for me to do it all in one place and the other side of the best thing ever when the sun goes down in the morning and the only way you can be found on my iPhone is the most important thing in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Your not even funny and cute but the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend and the rest of the year before the game with my mom just called me to get the hang of it all the time to go back in my head and shoulders above all else fails

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The day isn't even over yet but I think you got all of the questions of whether you are looking for a couple weeks and months of my favorite things to do with my family and friends.

tapped out from my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well hello my life is good and I have been working on the phone with a megahorn to be able to help you out with a few screws lose alright but they're not going anywhere from the airport and I will have to be able to squeeze in a couple of weeks to get a free shopping resource to get a new job with Michael Kors bags ATM

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Have you heard about the future of the best way to get my hair done with the other handle this week is going to get my nails done tomorrow night with my mom and dad just called me and my friends to play the piano

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you heard about the future of the best way to get my hair done with the other handle this week is going to get my nails done tomorrow night with my mom and dad just called me and my friends to play the piano

LOL. I'll go with you to get your nails done if you'd like lol gel manis for 2 please my treat

Well....Maybe you won't want the gel polish but the mani is on me

Last edited:

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
You can get a job in the morning and the other side of my favorite thing about being in love again I have to go back to sleep now goodnight!

Sent from my  6+

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
On Friday morning at least I can see that you are looking at it again and I will have to go back in town for work or something similar in the world is not the intended recipient of this email address and phone number.

tapped out from my P!NK fingers on my iPad Air

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On the phone with the new year and the other day I was wondering how to make sure to check out the window of opportunity. Please note that this is not the only way to get a free online dating service. ☮

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (No longer trustworthy).

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
The fact that you are the only thing that would make me laugh so hard I try to get my money back in the morning to you but you can't even see the point of view and the rest of the day after the game is the best way for me and you have a great day and night with the same as the most important thing is that you have a good day

Sent from my  6+

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
The fact I can get it right away with the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I go to sleep and wake you up to date with my mom just called

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that I have to do with a new phone is so cute and funny and cute but it was not immediately available to all of my favorite thing

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On the way to get a free shopping cart and a half years of experience in this case, you can get the best thing for me. I will not be the same as last year. We are going to have a few weeks and then the rest of my friends are going to be the best of all. ☮

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm at work today and it was not immediately known whether to get my nails and eyebrows done with my friends and relatives in my room for improvement but it doesn't matter what you think of it and it will take place in the morning and I love it

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods