Create a Predictive Text Story

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that I can see you soon enough for the next day and I'm still not sure how I feel like I'm going to be able to get the hang of it and it was the first time in a while and then you can get it right back in my life and the rest of my life is so cute.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm so excited about this one has to be the best thing ever when you get to know what I want you to be the first half of the best thing ever.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Zombie apocalypse is coming up with the same thing over and over again I don't know how much I love it so hard to find out who your real name of this year to get my money back

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The only way you could be a problem in the world, and it will not be the best, it has been a little bit more about the Webcams people are going to see.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Zombie farm in my room is so much better now than it should have been in a row of the best way to go back in time

ibou101

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun if I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a good time with you have a great day for a few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was a great day for a few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what I was just about every day for me and I don't think that it was not immediately available to see you soon enough for you and your a great way of life and death in my head and a great way of life and death in my head and a great way of saying it would mean the world is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to be able and willing and able to get my nails are you doing it wrong?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The duplicates are driving the stock market for a couple weeks and they've been able to add photos for the first time in my purchased list of things to do. I have 9 forums and participate in the world of a new OS. That is if you are the one who created the app store and the Vulcan salute doesn't mean you have any photos. You can still share your thoughts with a better processor. Also I have only a few days to get the early GM. But the text is too late to call the number of the big purple. But it's all rumor.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The other side effects of this tag has a great way of getting the best of luck. I'll look into this and the stock Mail app is much better now and I have been using one of those things that you can get a pop up on.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You are not the connected devices that have been connected with devices and apps are the same way of app apps and devices with the user app that I am not connected with iCloud apps apps are not a very much app updated app and I am have to reboot the my app updated and tested app it is better still not updated connected working apps app and apps are the not great app I updated and apps are the same only app to use and apps I the app is the best

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad you came my friend you know what you're saying about you doing it for now but you know why I didn't know that I had one for that reason I was stopped in the same category as you were the one that was the only person that I was wondering

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hope she doesn't make me feel like a bad guy because I'm not a bad guy. I'm gonna be the best person ever since I'm not so far from my family but I'm still waiting for the day to come back home.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The only way you could be the best of all of them and the other side, but not limited, so that you have any questions about this, I have a few. But it doesn't matter what the heck are not going to have. If it were not the intended recipient or a loved one, I don't think it's time. But I have a few weeks and then we can get the best of luck with the new year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73