GTA V on Xbox One (and I'm guessing the same on PS4)...
So I bought this on release day but wanted to get some time into it before I made a review of sorts because I didn't want to reflect on initial hype as that doesn't really give a good quality reference of these games, especially with so many issues plaguing them initially.
For one, here are the MAJOR differences to look for...
- First Person Shooter mode (and driving, though I don't use it on driving because it's too difficult to me).
- Incredible graphical enhancements and a lot of added small detail
- Environmental changes (weather being a prime example)
- Audio track (both sound effects and music) are enhanced, and even some new music.
- About a dozen unique missions and story additions (online...not sure off line as I haven't played it)
- Improved driving physics (rain and off road especially)
...and here is what hasn't changed or were disappointing...
- Gameplay is still pretty much identical (which isn't a bad thing at all)
- Earning money is still a slow grind, and really still tries to push you to purchase in game cash with real cash
- UI of the phone and computer in game is still wonky (and I expected a major improvement there)
- Animals are NOT in online mode, they are only on story/career mode...this was a major let down in my opinion.
...all in all, this game is stunningly beautiful now, and with first person mode, it almost makes me feel guilty when I kill people now, lol! I was in awe while flying through a thunderstorm on the game with the amount of detail...driving through the rain is just jaw dropping (and the physics are really improved in this nature).
Well worth the investment as a next gen port. Thankfully you could bring your character over from the 360/PS3 version as well.
Solid game for the new consoles.