Halo - Master Chief Collection

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
By far my favorite game franchise and type of game (FPS) since I was old enough to have a preference. I've owned and fought through every Halo since the beginning, and have never found a game that has given me the same entertainment value for my own gaming wants and desires.

This game has me BEYOND excited! All of the beloved levels, guns, vehicles and armors...brought to the new generation with refreshed graphics and tweaks to the game play engine.

I cannot WAIT until next Tuesday. If I had to choose one game to have forever and one game only...it would be this by far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLv5hQNQIE

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not a hard-core gamer like many but I have found that (other than the Madden franchise) Halo gets the most play. I have played and enjoyed Titanfall, hated COD (too real?), but Halo was always fun, even if I was playing against kids more than 1/2 my age and getting destroyed in the process. You can always respawn, right? ;)

I'll check this one out but doesn't look like it's available for the 360?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
By far my favorite game franchise and type of game (FPS) since I was old enough to have a preference. I've owned and fought through every Halo since the beginning, and have never found a game that has given me the same entertainment value for my own gaming wants and desires.

This game has me BEYOND excited! All of the beloved levels, guns, vehicles and armors...brought to the new generation with refreshed graphics and tweaks to the game play engine.

I cannot WAIT until next Tuesday. If I had to choose one game to have forever and one game only...it would be this by far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLv5hQNQIE

HALO!!!! I'm so excited!!! Although, As owner of every Halo ever including every DLC pack ever I should be able to trade those in for this single package.

Can't wait to get me some Halo 2 action!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had the game since midnight last night and have played MAYBE 10 multiplayer games. 343 was not prepared for this by any definition of the word "ready"...and it's a real shame because I think it's going to take some of the luster out of the release.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I've had the game since midnight last night and have played MAYBE 10 multiplayer games. 343 was not prepared for this by any definition of the word "ready"...and it's a real shame because I think it's going to take some of the luster out of the release.
Halo has always been about the campaign for me more then the MP. But I'm sure the MP can't be worse then that garbage known as Advanced Borefare.

Sent from my HTC M8

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Halo has always been about the campaign for me more then the MP. But I'm sure the MP can't be worse then that garbage known as Advanced Borefare.

Sent from my HTC M8

Target had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal this week so I bought Halo, Assassins Creed and CoD...the guy ringing me up was like "Man, CoD is so sick, have you played it yet?" and I responded "I'm only buying this game to trade it at Walmart in a few weeks for GTA 5..." and his face was so sad, like I kicked his puppy. LOL!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Target had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal this week so I bought Halo, Assassins Creed and CoD...the guy ringing me up was like "Man, CoD is so sick, have you played it yet?" and I responded "I'm only buying this game to trade it at Walmart in a few weeks for GTA 5..." and his face was so sad, like I kicked his puppy. LOL!
I was really hopeful for this CoD as it was one of my favorite games back during cod4 and mw2. Unfortunately it was a huge let down for me.

I went back to titan fall after a few months hiatus and have been having a blast. I bought the season pass for $6 also!

Sent from my HTC M8

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...poor guy. His rage has unquestionably taken place inside my own head though...especially after finally getting into a couple of matches with my brother the other night only to have it boot us completely out of the game and into the dash board where it would just continually say "Downloading latest content, please wait"...but there was nothing to download, lol.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...poor guy. His rage has unquestionably taken place inside my own head though...especially after finally getting into a couple of matches with my brother the other night only to have it boot us completely out of the game and into the dash board where it would just continually say "Downloading latest content, please wait"...but there was nothing to download, lol.

Some of his other videos are pretty funny :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW