Destiny...

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
None of those people were in my friends list and I'm not in a clan. I found 5 random people in a Destiny stream on Twitch. That's a great place to make friends because everyone there is looking for other people to play with.

Sent from my HTC M8

That is awesome. Which brings up the question... WHT DON'T THEY JUST MAKE A MATCHMAKING PLAYLIST FOR RAIDS??? Lol ok I am done. But for real...

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
That is awesome. Which brings up the question... WHT DON'T THEY JUST MAKE A MATCHMAKING PLAYLIST FOR RAIDS??? Lol ok I am done. But for real...
Well in all fairness we did have to swap out our 6th member a few times. Either they had no mic and had no idea what they were doing or just had no idea what they were doing lol. Imagine having a full team of people like that!

But I agree they should still have that option.

Sent from my HTC M8

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Well in all fairness we did have to swap out our 6th member a few times. Either they had no mic and had no idea what they were doing or just had no idea what they were doing lol. Imagine having a full team of people like that!

But I agree they should still have that option.

Sent from my HTC M8

Yeah I get that. Communication is definitely key. But generally I go into strike missions with a full team. So if it had matchmaking that forced you to have teams of 3 or even 2 and them matchmade them with other teams of 2 or 3 you would probably more likely come across people who actually want to communicate and play like a team. Generally people playing solo don't use a mic. So i get the idea behind it, I just think there is a happy medium rather than just not having matchmaking. But maybe they will update it. Many people have been whining on the forums. Like me in this forum lol.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

My character. I've been really caught up in the game for a long time, but recently lack motivation to carry on because I feel like I've seen it all (admittedly, I haven't bought the extension packs). Also I'm unsure what to target next. I also have difficulties levelling up at this point. Trying to get myself better armor (that adds to my 'light'), but pretty much failing at it haha. Still a good game, just so many hardcore gamers around, I sometimes get frustrated in MP matches... barely stand a chance at times.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
let's bump up this thread

How are things with Destiny, dchandler? I would really recommend to just sink your teeth into it, it really pays off. The game has so much depth, you get hooked easily. I had pretty much moved on from it last time I posted my avatar (lvl24) but then decided to download the House of Wolves DLC and that really ignited it again for me. You can get a long way just by playing Crucible matches (which I still enjoy most) and the 'new' Prison of Elders (which requires House of Wolves) mode. That'll quickly level you up and (provided you redeem Crucible bounties) you'll get to purchase solid equipment in no time.

I wasn't a huge fan of Destiny's focus on team-based (w/o matchmaking) quests at later levels but I'm starting to warm up to that too. The Destiny app and fireteam finder forums are handy for that purpose, and it is fun to team up with players that are keen to get the job done. I feel like the Destiny community is pretty good in that regard anyway.

This is my character now, I'm just one piece of armour short of hitting the level cap. Next on my list is to find a proper primary gun (legendary) and then I'm excited for the Taken King next month, promises to be really good and rich in content.

IMG_1846.jpg

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
let's bump up this thread

How are things with Destiny, dchandler? I would really recommend to just sink your teeth into it, it really pays off. The game has so much depth, you get hooked easily. I had pretty much moved on from it last time I posted my avatar (lvl24) but then decided to download the House of Wolves DLC and that really ignited it again for me. You can get a long way just by playing Crucible matches (which I still enjoy most) and the 'new' Prison of Elders (which requires House of Wolves) mode. That'll quickly level you up and (provided you redeem Crucible bounties) you'll get to purchase solid equipment in no time.

I wasn't a huge fan of Destiny's focus on team-based (w/o matchmaking) quests at later levels but I'm starting to warm up to that too. The Destiny app and fireteam finder forums are handy for that purpose, and it is fun to team up with players that are keen to get the job done. I feel like the Destiny community is pretty good in that regard anyway.

This is my character now, I'm just one piece of armour short of hitting the level cap. Next on my list is to find a proper primary gun (legendary) and then I'm excited for the Taken King next month, promises to be really good and rich in content.

View attachment 87067

I haven't been playing it at all, I found out that playing it by yourself is kind of boring and it will take you longer to level up so I left it alone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Haha that's a shame, it's such a good game. If you decide to give it another chance at some point I might be able to help you level up a little quicker. Thatd be on PS though.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Haha that's a shame, it's such a good game. If you decide to give it another chance at some point I might be able to help you level up a little quicker. Thatd be on PS though.

I bought it on both systems, I don't mind playing the game and I'm getting tired of COD anyway. My gamertag for PS4 is seatleman and Xbox is blessed2703

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have Destiny for both of my systems but cant really seem to get into the game. any suggestions?

Did you get the expansion set?
I currently reached level 34 on the house of wolves and trying to find the best weapons for the taken king release.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Here is my character, I'm a Warlock and I've finally reached level 34 but trying to get the right guns especially my primary weapons for the prison of elders.
Who is down to do it tonight? Wana get some etheric light

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
0c4deb991649e8d80ec5b57814bdfc6f.jpg

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm keen mate, we're also playing in the same time zone so that's something. While I still need to figure out what days I'm available this week I'm definitely down for earning some etheric light (Level 34 also). I'm pumped for TTK but afraid it'll make all the weapons and gear we've been working towards obsolete real quick..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods