Destiny...

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I've been watching some of the Raid on Twitch...first impressions is that Raid is extremely difficult and long. You will die ALOT and team work is absolutely key to win.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Nah...the max difficulty level is 26...as far as I've read, there is no minimum rank, but apparently if you lack level 20 armor, you'll have a tough time.

I say BRING IT! LOL!

Today I tried to do a level with one other guy with this huge ogre beast thing chained up in the middle of this big room...and we got our asses kicked over and over again, and never finished it. If it's harder than that, I've got some skills to work on, LOL!

I just finished that last night... That was hard

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nah...the max difficulty level is 26...as far as I've read, there is no minimum rank, but apparently if you lack level 20 armor, you'll have a tough time.

I say BRING IT! LOL!

Today I tried to do a level with one other guy with this huge ogre beast thing chained up in the middle of this big room...and we got our asses kicked over and over again, and never finished it. If it's harder than that, I've got some skills to work on, LOL!
You guys playing it on Xbox One? I can't wait to play it on Xbox live... Need extra time to born...

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I heard that bungie themselves could not beat the raid after 16 hours...Now I'm quite worried lol

On a good note I just hit 22 so I'm making some progress. Now I just need some legendary gear.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My warlock is coming around quite nicely. A few more gear and I'll be "ready" for the raid!

6f548af9e45b0d60a467a80e9b3597ff.jpg

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I beat the raid last night and man was it loads of fun. Took us 6 hours to beat and got some awesome gear out of it.

Sent from my HTC M8

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone do the Queens bounties and unlock the level 24 missions? I got some cool legendary armor. And a very good legendary sniper.

ಠ益ಠ

Attachments

• 72075.jpg
    72075.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 12

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is this game still keeping everyones attention then? I have heard it is a bit lacking, but others say there is quite a bit to do.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Is this game still keeping everyones attention then? I have heard it is a bit lacking, but others say there is quite a bit to do.

I will admit Destiny tries to do a little bit of everything. And it doesn't do 1 specific thing exceptionally, but everything that it does do it does very, very well. What it does do is keeps you very entertained and every time you play it. The frustration factor that is in many video games (especially FPSs) is essentially gone in this game. There is a lot to do in this game. And this is just the framework for a much larger world. I have many hours into this game and haven't even touched the Crucible (PvP multiplayer) yet. Beat the game and done all the strike missions, but with Bungie adding new content each week I haven't felt the need to jump over to PvP, though I look forward to it.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Full team, can't do it with less. Here's an update on my warlock. He's becoming a beast!

Sent from my HTC M8

Nice! For the raid, I know you need 5 people from your friends list, but do they all have to be in your clan as well? I am struggling getting 5 together, considering I only know about 5 people total with the game.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice! For the raid, I know you need 5 people from your friends list, but do they all have to be in your clan as well? I am struggling getting 5 together, considering I only know about 5 people total with the game.
None of those people were in my friends list and I'm not in a clan. I found 5 random people in a Destiny stream on Twitch. That's a great place to make friends because everyone there is looking for other people to play with.

Sent from my HTC M8

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods