In the world of over-hyped but heavily recycled shooter games, Sunset Overdrive is going to shake things up mightily on Xbox One with tremendous new weapons, a brand new art-style and innovative gameplay mechanics, all in the vein of punk and psychedelia.
I'm personally going to be looking forward to this one...What came out of E3 looks to impress...
- 06-13-2014, 12:02 AM #2
Re: Sunset Overdrive
I don't know how I feel about this game just yet. It reminds me of Lolipop Chainsaw with all it's goofiness. I hope this game has coop as I can see this game getting stale playing by yourself.
On a side note, the creator of this game must have been on acid when he came up with this
- 06-13-2014, 07:45 AM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Allyson Kazmucha in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 72Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:20 PM
- By drkennethl in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM
- By kch50428 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2012, 06:04 AM