I Want To Start To Become A Gamer - Any Suggstions?

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for at least understanding where I was coming from and what I have to do. I understand your point too and hope we are ok?

You Hope you guys are ok? Hope he'll still be there at your wedding? Wth? Really?

This guy is a total loser saying that this is a "filler thread" all he does on this forum is complain. Maybe he should get a new hobby because I always roll my eyes when his picture comes up because I know it's going to be something rude.

Maybe he's a "filler" from androidcentral or crackberry.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You Hope you guys are ok? Hope he'll still be there at your wedding? Wth? Really?

This guy is a total loser saying that this is a "filler thread" all he does on this forum is complain. Maybe he should get a new hobby because I always roll my eyes when his picture comes up because I know it's going to be something rude.

Maybe he's a "filler" from androidcentral or crackberry.

Your forum stalking is a little creepy there "princess"...this thread is almost a year old, yet you come in with your little temper tantrum that could probably be resolved with a couple of midol and a marathon of Sex and the City. You commented that you always roll your eyes when my picture comes up, yet you're responding to an interaction from almost 12 months ago...interesting. When I see your picture, all I really remember is a little girl who started huffing and puffing in a thread about whatever because she can't handle real world attitudes.

Maybe you could go tell mommy that someone was mean to you online and she'll make you some soup and give you a blanket to hold while she rubs your little head.

I'm still baffled you find time to post in between intense selfie sessions...

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Your forum stalking is a little creepy there "princess"...this thread is almost a year old, yet you come in with your little temper tantrum that could probably be resolved with a couple of midol and a marathon of Sex and the City. You commented that you always roll your eyes when my picture comes up, yet you're responding to an interaction from almost 12 months ago...interesting. When I see your picture, all I really remember is a little girl who started huffing and puffing in a thread about whatever because she can't handle real world attitudes.

Maybe you could go tell mommy that someone was mean to you online and she'll make you some soup and give you a blanket to hold while she rubs your little head.

I'm still baffled you find time to post in between intense selfie sessions...

Lol

Jerry Micheal

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
There is not much to be a gamer. If you have the passion about games and start playing lots of games like I do, you can be a professional gamer. I personally started playing PC games 15 years ago. Now I prefer mobile games for my iphone 6 Plus. Some of the games that I'd like to recommend to you are Asphalt and Angry birds Transformers. Really cool games.

Almost forgot. You also should make constant research about new games. For 2015, I have two sources IGN and a new article in some site, I found yesterday. In IGN, you can see all release dates of the upcoming games, BUT I noticed that some of the "upcoming" games there have been already released. Funny, right? On the other hand this article that I'm talkin' about is frequently updated. Fortunately, there will be more sites, where we can learn about new ios games in 2015. However, for now these two seems to be the only trusted ones (for me).

Almost forgot to the give you the name of the article :D Upcoming iPhone Android Games for 2015

To the moderators: If you think this link is not appropriate and there is another way to share what I've found, please let me know. I just want to be useful.

P.S. iPhone 6 Plus - it's not a business machine. it's my gaming console :D

Eggsavior

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if I am breaking some unwritten rules, but I actually find this thread quite amazing in a number of ways!

Firstly, the question: why should someone want to become a gamer? What's the motivation? OK, apart from filler threads.

Then, all these kind and informative comments from people who are really trying to help. And the rest of the comments, too :)

Personally I come from a very different cultural background (as you may notice from my broken English :) I would never become a gamer because 1. my parents weren't reach, 2. I preferred to this time on education, in sake of better perspectives in life. And today, what do I see! In my country, to have better perspectives, you'd really better be a gamer! It used to be a strict requirement at one of the biggest and the most successful companies that offers creative jobs here, with certainly the largest salaries. My own job now requires good knowledge of gaming hardware and software, and some gaming experience which I actually get at work. So, it's all very interesting and insightful from a somehow different point of view!

cbDev

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
People tend to forget playing games is actually hard work - It just happens to be work a lot of people love. Learning the rules, the controls and the techniques needed to complete each part of a game can be incredibly difficult and time consuming. Things have gotten much better thanks to casual gaming but there will always be a learning curve. Its similar to reading, some people just can't get into it because its too much work for (what they consider) too little in return. So like reading the trick is finding that first good game to get you started.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
If gaming is what you really want to do, do it! I have built a PC from scratch and have both PS4 & Xbox One. I have a capture card and video editing software and most of the other necessary tools to start. One thing you do need is a schedule for streaming and if you can add 1-3 videos on YouTube every day... that would help a lot. Be genuine, consistent and create original content that will capture audiences.

Drif0r... one of my favorites. He does a lot of "In-Depth" stuff.
ChaosxSilencer... very humble and cool dude.
TmarTn.... always has the latest news and rumors about COD.
Nadeshot... probably my favorite pro-gamer turned streamer/youtuber. Dude is funny and is a very nice person.

Check those dudes out. They've been doing it a while.

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Since you've just started. I recommend to try first every genre of a game so you can find out what genres you like the most. As for me, I like RPGs so I play and look for nice RPGs most of the time on Playstation, Mobile, and PC. :)

LisaHarris89

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Don't call it 'Gamer', that is kinda pro. just play some games for fun. To become a 'Gamer', That's a long way.

If you want to become a "Gamer", you must understand that there are 2 points of view on such situation - good and not good. It depends on your personal interests and goals. There are many variants in online world, you can find them in Google, for example.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox