[WARN]You two cut the crap.[/WARN]
    01-18-2015 04:04 PM
    There is not much to be a gamer. If you have the passion about games and start playing lots of games like I do, you can be a professional gamer. I personally started playing PC games 15 years ago. Now I prefer mobile games for my iphone 6 Plus. Some of the games that I'd like to recommend to you are Asphalt and Angry birds Transformers. Really cool games.

Almost forgot. You also should make constant research about new games. For 2015, I have two sources IGN and a new article in some site, I found yesterday. In IGN, you can see all release dates of the upcoming games, BUT I noticed that some of the "upcoming" games there have been already released. Funny, right? On the other hand this article that I'm talkin' about is frequently updated. Fortunately, there will be more sites, where we can learn about new ios games in 2015. However, for now these two seems to be the only trusted ones (for me).

Almost forgot to the give you the name of the article Upcoming iPhone Android Games for 2015

To the moderators: If you think this link is not appropriate and there is another way to share what I've found, please let me know. I just want to be useful.

P.S. iPhone 6 Plus - it's not a business machine. it's my gaming console
    01-29-2015 04:13 AM
    Sorry if I am breaking some unwritten rules, but I actually find this thread quite amazing in a number of ways!

Firstly, the question: why should someone want to become a gamer? What's the motivation? OK, apart from filler threads.

Then, all these kind and informative comments from people who are really trying to help. And the rest of the comments, too

Personally I come from a very different cultural background (as you may notice from my broken English I would never become a gamer because 1. my parents weren't reach, 2. I preferred to this time on education, in sake of better perspectives in life. And today, what do I see! In my country, to have better perspectives, you'd really better be a gamer! It used to be a strict requirement at one of the biggest and the most successful companies that offers creative jobs here, with certainly the largest salaries. My own job now requires good knowledge of gaming hardware and software, and some gaming experience which I actually get at work. So, it's all very interesting and insightful from a somehow different point of view!
    04-03-2015 04:22 AM
    Don't be a gamer... that would a damn thing
    04-27-2015 09:19 AM
    All you need is find some friends who play games. Trust me it helps.
    04-27-2015 09:37 AM
    If you want to become a gamer just play many difficult games and test yourself.
    05-20-2015 11:16 AM
    Don't call it 'Gamer', that is kinda pro. just play some games for fun. To become a 'Gamer', That's a long way.
    06-15-2015 02:43 AM
    People tend to forget playing games is actually hard work - It just happens to be work a lot of people love. Learning the rules, the controls and the techniques needed to complete each part of a game can be incredibly difficult and time consuming. Things have gotten much better thanks to casual gaming but there will always be a learning curve. Its similar to reading, some people just can't get into it because its too much work for (what they consider) too little in return. So like reading the trick is finding that first good game to get you started.
    06-28-2015 08:43 AM
    If gaming is what you really want to do, do it! I have built a PC from scratch and have both PS4 & Xbox One. I have a capture card and video editing software and most of the other necessary tools to start. One thing you do need is a schedule for streaming and if you can add 1-3 videos on YouTube every day... that would help a lot. Be genuine, consistent and create original content that will capture audiences.

Drif0r... one of my favorites. He does a lot of "In-Depth" stuff.
    ChaosxSilencer... very humble and cool dude.
    TmarTn.... always has the latest news and rumors about COD.
    Nadeshot... probably my favorite pro-gamer turned streamer/youtuber. Dude is funny and is a very nice person.

Check those dudes out. They've been doing it a while.
    07-10-2015 11:41 PM
    Since you've just started. I recommend to try first every genre of a game so you can find out what genres you like the most. As for me, I like RPGs so I play and look for nice RPGs most of the time on Playstation, Mobile, and PC.
    11-07-2015 12:22 AM
    Just find some games you like and practice until you're good at them
    12-07-2015 08:54 PM
    Don't call it 'Gamer', that is kinda pro. just play some games for fun. To become a 'Gamer', That's a long way.
    If you want to become a "Gamer", you must understand that there are 2 points of view on such situation - good and not good. It depends on your personal interests and goals. There are many variants in online world, you can find them in Google, for example.
    07-08-2016 06:11 AM
    I strongly suggest you build a PC. But a gaming console might be better for you. Depends.
    09-09-2016 12:41 PM
    For those and even me are not the gaming type for whatever reason and now you want to start getting games and become an online or gamer on your device - What advice would you give someone to start out and what to do?
    Scrabble, Monopoly, chess are a few games.
    09-10-2016 12:49 AM
    Just find some interesting games like sports games and games-related to your interest also. practice until you're good at them .
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-10-2016 07:32 AM
40 12