Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else planning on playing the Elder Scrolls when it launches this Sunday?

i've been involved in the closed betas for months on this game and have seen it get shaped into something that could potentially be very good indeed. Sure, it's not perfect but then no MMO is ever launch in a perfect state anyway.

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish they will release a PS4 version or a Xbox One version of this game, because I don't have any good PC to okay it with. It's a pity because this game looks really impressive and engrossing.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I wish they will release a PS4 version or a Xbox One version of this game, because I don't have any good PC to okay it with. It's a pity because this game looks really impressive and engrossing.

Funnily enough they are releasing for both the PS4 and Xbox One in June I think.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Sure thing. I've loved the betas so far though, so I think i'll be happy for a while. Only a couple of days until early access begins so i'll be sure to post up a mini review or something.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Always been a pc gamer, recently picked up a PS4... I plan to pre-order in the next few days

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm still thinking about getting this game. I'm still playing the witcher 3 maybe when I finish it I'll pick this up.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

sandman2000

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
What do you think guys ? How's The Elder Scrolls Online ? I love the Elder Scroll series but this one is a total departure, as this is the first multi-player