Got my copy of Crysis 3, just because I liked the previous two games. They had a good concept with the nano techsuit thing, although not totally original, but the quick, exciting, visceral nature of the gameplay is something I always thought was unique to the Crysis series. And I'm playing this to prepare me for the madness that is Titanfall...
    Last edited by Speedygi; 03-02-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    03-02-2014 09:02 PM
    Titanfall is going to be good.
    03-02-2014 09:12 PM
    Dark souls 2. I will probably be doing a review on this in the coming weeks. Just wanna say how it really demands patience out of me, really tough game to handle at 11 at night when your reflexes have gone to Hell...

03-25-2014 11:19 AM
    I don't play console games but buy a lot of mobile games my last two was

Highnoon 2 and Smash Hit

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    03-25-2014 12:36 PM
    I'm in a vita game buying mood...
    03-31-2014 04:55 AM
    I bought my first digital copy game for the new consoles...Metal Gear, and I have to say, so far it's not impressive.
    03-31-2014 08:34 AM
    I bought my first digital copy game for the new consoles...Metal Gear, and I have to say, so far it's not impressive.
    Man, any of the big franchises like Metal Gear and Final Fantasy aren't worth the money to me right now, what with the numerous short phone-in prequels they got in recently...zzz
    03-31-2014 09:17 AM
    I stopped playing my Xbox 360 and PS3 so I went to a flea market on the weekend and traded them in for a 3DS XL and Nintendo 64. I'm excited to re-live some of those childhood games I used to love... GoldenEye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 64, etc.
    03-31-2014 09:37 AM
    The Nintendo Fanboy in me got these:
    04-05-2014 03:10 PM
    Agreed. Splinter Cell: Blacklist absolutely thrashes it in terms of quality.
    04-07-2014 11:25 AM
    Agreed. Splinter Cell: Blacklist absolutely thrashes it in terms of quality.
    Plus Splinter Cell probably might not hit you over the head with convoluted and non-sensical story lines from Hideo Kojima's head.
    04-07-2014 05:50 PM
    I completed it in about 3 days (not even playing it very heavily)...the story was such an odd series of events, and while I have come to expect a bit of weirdness from the Metal Gear franchise, this one was not really good. I don't recommend it really...maybe for $15 or less (there were some cool portions and action sequences). The entire game felt like I was less controlling it and more pressing buttons and watching it.
    04-07-2014 09:17 PM
    Perhaps a picture later, but just today I bought the Moga Ace for my iPhone. It seems a little awkward to me right now, but I'm getting used to it and liking it.

Hey look! I'm on a Windows Phone!
    04-07-2014 11:21 PM
    Perhaps a picture later, but just today I bought the Moga Ace for my iPhone. It seems a little awkward to me right now, but I'm getting used to it and liking it.

Hey look! I'm on a Windows Phone!
    Nice
    04-08-2014 12:44 AM
    I completed it in about 3 days (not even playing it very heavily)...the story was such an odd series of events, and while I have come to expect a bit of weirdness from the Metal Gear franchise, this one was not really good. I don't recommend it really...maybe for $15 or less (there were some cool portions and action sequences). The entire game felt like I was less controlling it and more pressing buttons and watching it.
    Which is what you'd expect from Hideo Kojima trying to make a movie in game form...
    04-08-2014 12:45 AM
    Plus Splinter Cell probably might not hit you over the head with convoluted and non-sensical story lines from Hideo Kojima's head.
    Absolutely. Blacklist had an incredibly compelling story with flawless execution. It was one of the best games I've played in years.
    04-08-2014 12:12 PM
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 Mobile. It is pretty cool. Mainly purchased it for my tablet though. I can't wait until it comes out for PC.

Sent from my p7-1534 using Tapatalk
    04-12-2014 03:40 PM
    Bought a new set of turtle beach for my Xbox One. After having the adapter and using my old X12 TB headset for about a month or so now, the sensitivity was just ridiculous. It would pick up my A/C turning on in my house while I was playing with friends and would be absurdly distorted if the mic was within 6" of my mouth (which was really annoying having to keep the mic behind my head while I talked online). Sold it and the adapter online for $75 and went and bought this...haven't got it yet, but crossing my fingers it's better!

04-13-2014 08:07 PM
    Bought a new set of turtle beach for my Xbox One. After having the adapter and using my old X12 TB headset for about a month or so now, the sensitivity was just ridiculous. It would pick up my A/C turning on in my house while I was playing with friends and would be absurdly distorted if the mic was within 6" of my mouth (which was really annoying having to keep the mic behind my head while I talked online). Sold it and the adapter online for $75 and went and bought this...haven't got it yet, but crossing my fingers it's better!

http://cdn-assets.turtlebeach.com/pr...x574_xo7_a.jpg

Hope the microphone isn't too bad on this one...it looks indeed badass...
    04-13-2014 08:35 PM
    Got myself a copy of dragon age 2 so that I know what's going on before the dragon age inquisition comes out.

After watching the trailer for inquisition, i gotta get a ps4.

I am so stoked!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-11-2014 07:55 PM
    Got myself a copy of dragon age 2 so that I know what's going on before the dragon age inquisition comes out.

After watching the trailer for inquisition, i gotta get a ps4.

I am so stoked!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    Right now, pretty much any next-gen console is gold right now till the end of this year. Imma going to get an Xbox One if it comes over to Singapore officially.
    05-14-2014 08:10 PM
    This was my last gaming purchase. Luckily I got it for $450 versus $500 so I'm not even mad about that $399 price drop. My next purchase will be Watch Dogs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-03-31 16.08.45.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	56520
    05-14-2014 08:36 PM
    The price drop is an Xbox One without the Kinect.
    05-15-2014 09:01 AM
    The price drop is an Xbox One without the Kinect.
    But that would be wasteful of the included kinect features they have in there. For me, if I were to get a Xbox One I'm getting the Kinect version.
    05-15-2014 06:35 PM
    But that would be wasteful of the included kinect features they have in there. For me, if I were to get a Xbox One I'm getting the Kinect version.
    The way I look at, I got both TF and Kinect for $50 more then the none Kinect bundle. Regardless of whether or not someone will use Kinect I basically got it for free and only paid for TF. Unless the $399 Xbone comes included with a free AAA title, then my bundle was definitely the better value.
    05-15-2014 08:35 PM
115 123 ...