Should I buy a PS4 or Xbox One?

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Like one of my favorite youtuber says Ps4 is the better console as of right now it has better exclusives and its main focus is on the best gaming experience you can get on a console. If your a fan of everything else and gaming second than Xbox is the way to go. I feel like Microsoft decided to appeal to a different crowd besides us gamers so they made a multimedia console, don't get me wrong it's great for multimedia but if you looking for the best gaming experience you can get on a console go for ps4 :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Like one of my favorite youtuber says Ps4 is the better console as of right now it has better exclusives and its main focus is on the best gaming experience you can get on a console. If your a fan of everything else and gaming second than Xbox is the way to go. I feel like Microsoft decided to appeal to a different crowd besides us gamers so they made a multimedia console, don't get me wrong it's great for multimedia but if you looking for the best gaming experience you can get on a console go for ps4 :)

Completely subjective and opinionated. The better console relies heavily on which games you prefer...if I'm a huge Halo fan, I'm not going to be satisfied totally with a PS4, and vice versa, if I'm a huge Uncharted fan, I won't find that enjoyment on XB1. We could go on for days on both sides of the fence in that regard, which ultimately does not lend itself to a good criteria for picking a "better" system.

It's like picking a better type of food. It's almost a silly question from the get go because it ends up boiling down to personal preferences, which negates any legitimate ultimate better/worse answer.

Truth be told, I don't really feel the Xbox One's multimedia functionality is all that deserving of praise as a stand alone "feature"...it doesn't work all that well, and the UI lags like crazy when running any kind of satellite or digital cable through it.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally gave in, fianc? convinced me & purchased a PS4 & GTA 5. Not really a gamer, she is. So far this thing is pretty sweet though.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Why must you always reply to my comments? ���� dude get a life by you commenting on my comments makes you completely subjective and opinionated. You can say whatever you want but the ps4 is a better gaming console than the Xbox one and that's a fact buddy

Fact you say? Where? Do you have a scientific study, with verified and quantifiable results, along with a repeatable method? No? Oh, then you don't have a "fact", you have an opinion.
Some of us reply to nonsense posts like this just to point out the nonsense. Spreading lies and falsehoods helps no one in the community.

As for the OP, glad you made a choice, and I very much hope you enjoy it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why must you always reply to my comments? ���� dude get a life by you commenting on my comments makes you completely subjective and opinionated. You can say whatever you want but the ps4 is a better gaming console than the Xbox one and that's a fact buddy

The only fact here is that you don't know how to present your ideas without sounding like a neanderthal, which isn't really surprising, since you can't distinguish between fact and opinion.

You can put whatever links you want, none of them are going to define a "better" system for any one person. This is something you don't understand (clearly since your other forum temper tantrum came when you called iOS the "better" operating system in comparison with Android). Your opinion means jack squat in the overall scheme of things.

Lastly, I think I'll stick with the life I have...it affords me to be able to enjoy both systems without having to pick and choose which one to be blindly loyal to...or resort to personal attacks (like calling someone "bish", lol...nice command of the english language btw).

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It is a fact! The ps4 has better hardware get over it troll!!! You guys are ridiculous do I have to put in links to show you or is that just an opinion as well????

Calm down and no reason to involve language in your posts. Yes by passing language filter in not taken lightly.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Love my PS4 and couldn't live without some of the Playstation exclusives like Uncharted so that's how I made my choice

It's definitely a great system...just knowing a sequel to The Last of Us and future God of War games was enough for me to justify the cost of the system. I'm also hoping that one day Sony decides to raise the Gran Turismo franchise from the dead (the last version was awful in my opinion).

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely a great system...just knowing a sequel to The Last of Us and future God of War games was enough for me to justify the cost of the system. I'm also hoping that one day Sony decides to raise the Gran Turismo franchise from the dead (the last version was awful in my opinion).

I keep hearing about "The Last Of Us", how it's a really good game. I'm interested in getting it now. What's your take on it ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I keep hearing about "The Last Of Us", how it's a really good game. I'm interested in getting it now. What's your take on it ?

Graphically incredible...story is really awesome too. The fighting system can be a little tedious and there are some weird movement issues (especially when you're crouching and sneaking up on people), but over all, I'd say it's a great experience. You'll really get drawn into the characters like a good movie. It's also quite violent...picking up a brick and smashing some guys head in with it is a great detail, lol!

Has a cool DLC too called Left Behind that kind of follows a different story arc within the original story. It's not very long but it adds some cool depth to the overall story.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Graphically incredible...story is really awesome too. The fighting system can be a little tedious and there are some weird movement issues (especially when you're crouching and sneaking up on people), but over all, I'd say it's a great experience. You'll really get drawn into the characters like a good movie. It's also quite violent...picking up a brick and smashing some guys head in with it is a great detail, lol!

Has a cool DLC too called Left Behind that kind of follows a different story arc within the original story. It's not very long but it adds some cool depth to the overall story.

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm a going to go get it as soon as I clock out. Now, I have something to keep me occupied over the weekend while my fianc?es family is in town lol. I'll let u know how I like it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, appreciate it. I'm a going to go get it as soon as I clock out. Now, I have something to keep me occupied over the weekend while my fianc?es family is in town lol. I'll let u know how I like it.

You won't regret it! It's a game I've played through a couple of times now...

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Both consoles have excellent third-party hits, but the PS4's rich indie support, PlayStation Now classics and exclusives such as Bloodborne and The Last of Us give it the edge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro