Any Wii U users?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't even thought to see if any of you guys have a Wii U or play Wii Sports Club or anything else.

I really like mine. It's the "fun" system that I play Zelda and Mario on...just picked up Super Mario 3D World and have really REALLY enjoyed it! Great game as anyone would expect in this series.

Anyone else out there? My Nintendo ID is MonkeyJohannon

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got the Wii U at launch and I got to say it's a Nintendo fan's dream, the Marios are there and so do the Zeldas, all must plays for the generation.

The touch screen gamepad actually creates alot of innovation for the platform, with menus and its biggest draw, of course, the ability to play a full game on it while watching TV. I even will give nods to the pro controller which isn't bad at all. You could play Assassin's Creed 3 on it and have an experience just as good as that on the PS3 or Xbox360...

The ability to play Wii games on it is a welcome feature for this Gen (if you would consider it as next Gen), and I must say there are plenty of things to like about the Wii U that pushes it into above average range. It isn't going to compete but it isn't shabby.

Sent from my RM-941_apac_sea_203 using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I got it for my kid brother at launch. I was going to get myself one but realized we don't need 2, and after having it in the house I don't think I've touched it once. He's very competitive though, we'll add you.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I love my Wii U. Wish I had more games for it. Can't wait for that Dynasty Warriors Zelda game

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the Wii U Zelda: Wind Waker Bundle. I love this system. I have Wii Sports Club, The Wii Sports 2 disc. I have played a great amount of titles from Call of Duty, Batman: Arhkam saga, Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, and Lego City Undercover(which I call: Lego:GTA/ or GTA:Lego. I bought the external hard drive to download games also. I have even played the Lego Movie Game just on the controller while watching tv. You can buy a USB LAN adapter. I feel the Wii U is a great gaming console. To let you know I still have my Xbox 360 which I haven't used as much. I can't wait for the Legend of Zelda to be what they originally have showed in the video's.

Dan99A

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I have one, havent really played it much since I got it, I think my i devices have taken over, bring on ipad pro tomorrow

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Give your untouched Wii U's to me :////! I wish I could get one and games to go with but I'm straight broke right now. I've always loved them and want to support them even through their bad business decisions haha. Imagine: Pokemon for Wii U, more adventuring, more interactive gameplay. That'd be really cool!!!