Why Do I get signed out of Game Center?
1. If I press the game center icon, my profile is displayed on the me page.
2. If I bring up Game Center in settings, my Appleid is displayed as well as my Game Center profile.
3. In order to use my Game Center profile in [redacted] I have to change my status on the me page. Otherwise settings says I am not signed in to Game Center.
4. I've noticed when I am on the me page in Game Center, it's like I'm never really signed in, because the little rotating thingy in the upper left side never stops rotating.
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 07-18-2016 at 07:10 PM.
- 07-18-2016, 07:14 PM #2
- 07-19-2016, 03:51 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why Do I get signed out of Game Center?
What worked for me is that I changed the language on my iPad Mini, and once it reset everything to that language it worked right away for me and I no longer got signed out or had trouble loading GC anymore. I just changed mine to "Australian English" from "English" so it didn't really change that much for me. I guess you could try switching be to regular English and it would still probably work.
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 07:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:38 PM