Supercell games won't automatically login to Game Center
My Supercell games won't automatically login to Game Center and when I try to select 'Games' in the Game Center app itself I just get a message saying 'Not available - Unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors'
I've tried putting the iphone (4S) to sleep and restarting - doesn't help. Any advice gratefully received.
- 01-27-2016, 08:41 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,364 Posts
Re: Supercell games won't automatically login to Game Center
While games are working just fine for me (I play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale), I too can not seem to see my games in Game Center. My guess would be that it is down for everyone or for many of us. It's NOT just you. Probably Apple knows and is working on it.
Edit: Ok I'm back up, a reboot fixed me.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 09:14 AM
- By Cbpb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2016, 11:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2016, 11:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2016, 11:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM