Song titles - A to Z

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Koltonh2002...the rules of the game are you name a song title by the first letter of the title and the artist name, then someone else does the next letter. Please follow the rules. Thank you.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Let play nice folks and make this fun. Don't throw things into a down hill spiral that doesn't need to be.

As mentioned in the first post of the thread.

[NOTE]Pretty simple forum game, this.

I'll start by naming a song title that begins with the letter A, the next person name a song that begins with the letter B, the next person, letter C, you get the picture.[/NOTE]

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Let play nice folks and make this fun. Don't throw things into a down hill spiral that doesn't need to be.

As mentioned in the first post of the thread.

[NOTE]Pretty simple forum game, this.

I'll start by naming a song title that begins with the letter A, the next person name a song that begins with the letter B, the next person, letter C, you get the picture.[/NOTE]

I did this right, right? because the mod said I didn't?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Incorrect.

You post. Then another person posts a reply. That's what makes it a challenge and a game or sorts. Not much of a game if your the only one replying to yourself.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
but is it such a problem if I do? I mean, that just adds posts to your page

I have given you a solid general direction on how to proceed. It's up to you to follow and play nice. Unless you have a personal agenda you are trying to accomplish.

Also it's off topic thread so no it's really doesn't count....