The last post wins!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Darn, the Eagles are beating up on the Saints!

So who is everybody picking in the Patriots against the Cowboys game?

And I'm winning!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So far this has been an entertaining football Sunday. Three OT games. It doesn't get much better than this.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Y'all! Nice weather today!
2d54ec9f6c0c22ac9a462a3dd5959c1c.jpg

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So far this has been an entertaining football Sunday. Three OT games. It doesn't get much better than this.

It has been a great day for Football...are you rooting for any team in the Patriots/Cowboys game?

Anybody want to share their favorite team?

All have a great evening...gonna get something to eat...a few more beers and get ready for work tomorrow.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It has been a great day for Football...are you rooting for any team in the Patriots/Cowboys game?

Anybody want to share their favorite team?

All have a great evening...gonna get something to eat...a few more beers and get ready for work tomorrow.

My favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons, but I just like football . I would like to see Dallas Cowboys WIN, but the Patriots are a very good team.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons, but I just like football . I would like to see Dallas Cowboys WIN, but the Patriots are a very good team.

I have this strong dislike for Bellichek (heck, I've even forgot how to spell his name) from when he was the coach for the Browns...ripped up a good team, led to Modell moving them to Baltimore and the rest is history.

So in this game...Go Cowboys!!! Man, it hurts to say that!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner