The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I live in Haarlem, The Netherlands. But my second home is in Istanbul.
Originally I'm Turkish but my grandpa moved to the Netherlands some 50 years ago, so I was born in the Netherlands, I only get to stay in Istanbul in the summer.

My dad still comes with the car to Turkey, so I drive together with him to take over when he is tired and vice versa. He came in June and I stayed for 5 days then. Now it's time to drive back, so I flew over last Wednesday.

I'm really excited for the 1800 mile car drive ahead of us. We will leave in 6 hours.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Originally I'm Turkish but my grandpa moved to the Netherlands some 50 years ago, so I was born in the Netherlands, I only get to stay in Istanbul in the summer.

My dad still comes with the car to Turkey, so I drive together with him to take over when he is tired and vice versa. He came in June and I stayed for 5 days then. Now it's time to drive back, so I flew over last Wednesday.

I'm really excited for the 1800 mile car drive ahead of us. We will leave in 6 hours.

Wow, I don't envy you and your dad for that drive...Drive Safely!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Enjoy your trip with your dad!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods