The last post wins!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
@Frehley....How's that 6s Plus treating you?

To quote that '80's band Loverboy...Lovin' Every Minute of It! I thought that my 6 was snappy, this blows that away! And I'm running the 9.1 Beta 2 software..very stable.

Learning something every time I pick it up!

Still getting the hang of the 3D touch.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
To quote that '80's band Loverboy...Lovin' Every Minute of It! I thought that my 6 was snappy, this blows that away! And I'm running the 9.1 Beta 2 software..very stable.

Learning something every time I pick it up!

Great to hear

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
What storage and color are you getting?

128gb Space Gray....just like my 6 Plus. After standing in line for 4 hours (1st person), my Verizon Store informed me that they didn't get any 6s Plus in for Launch Day....YES, I was VERY UPSET. I'm still MAD

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
128gb Space Gray....just like my 6 Plus. After standing in line for 4 hours (1st person), my Verizon Store informed me that they didn't get any 6s Plus in for Launch Day....YES, I was VERY UPSET. I'm still MAD

Don't be upset, it will happen in due time. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Wow, 4 hours in line only to find out that they didn't get ANY 6s Plus'! I would be Upset and Mad too!

Good luck and hope you get it sooner!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow!! At least it looks like a comfortable chair!

Oh Yeah, the chair was comfortable, but the news wasn't.....Only thing they had to do was put a note on the door and I would have gone down the street to BestBuy.
Oh well, I will get it when WarcraftWidow says I can have one.....SMILE

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Oh Yeah, the chair was comfortable, but the news wasn't.....Only thing they had to do was put a note on the door and I would have gone down the street to BestBuy.
Oh well, I will get it when WarcraftWidow says I can have one.....SMILE

I'm going to talk to WarcraftWidow and see if she can let you have one now instead of later. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Damn that sucks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox