The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning Tartarus! I have been a member for quite a while now, was a LONG time BlackBerry user and posted there more often than here.

I read this site and the forums daily and received some very useful information from some great people. Now that I have the 6s Plus I will be looking for even more info and tips and tricks from the great members here.

Were you ever part of that fun but slightly ridiculous CB 500k challenge thread? I like spending time over there with Jaydee, Jafo, Hammy, CarjackD, KB, etc. ^.^

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Today isn't a good day for me. I got vertigo, and my temperature was rising until I took some Tylenol. It went from 98.7 to 99.1 then when it turned 99.3 I knew I had to take something.

All these medications but I can't eat regular meals, can't sleep, I'm constantly sweating through my sheets...

=(

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Today isn't a good day for me. I got vertigo, and my temperature was rising until I took some Tylenol. It went from 98.7 to 99.1 then when it turned 99.3 I knew I had to take something.

All these medications but I can't eat regular meals, can't sleep, I'm constantly sweating through my sheets...

=(

Keep hydrated honey, drink as much as you can, take 1000mg Tylenol every 6 hours with a maximum of 3000mg.

Take a shower every now and then to keep your body fresh and aware. Don't spend to much time lying down, an occasional walk or some other exercise is much appreciated by your body, even if you're too tired. That somehow kicks your system to fire some antibodies to get you well soon enough.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Were you ever part of that fun but slightly ridiculous CB 500k challenge thread? I like spending time over there with Jaydee, Jafo, Hammy, CarjackD, KB, etc. ^.^

No, I was never a "contributor" to that challenge thread, but read, and read, and read, and read...if you get my meaning.

Jaydee and CarjackD were some of my favorites!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

=(

Sorry that you are not feeling well...hydration is the best thing...something like G2 or Powerade will replenish the electrolytes. Hope you feel better soon!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen