The last post wins!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't.. They are gonna raise their fees soon.. You'll end up paying more than you are paying now.

What you mean, I'm with AT&T now but I bought the new iPhone 6s plus with Verizon and I need to port my number over to Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What you mean, I'm with AT&T now but I bought the new iPhone 6s plus with Verizon and I need to port my number over to Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verizon just texted me and told me they want their phone back from you. You'll have to return it immediately or they're gonna send assassins after you.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My bad.. Sorry Frehley.. Hiiiiii

Good Morning Tartarus! I have been a member for quite a while now, was a LONG time BlackBerry user and posted there more often than here.

I read this site and the forums daily and received some very useful information from some great people. Now that I have the 6s Plus I will be looking for even more info and tips and tricks from the great members here.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Tartarus! I have been a member for quite a while now, was a LONG time BlackBerry user and posted there more often than here.

I read this site and the forums daily and received some very useful information from some great people. Now that I have the 6s Plus I will be looking for even more info and tips and tricks from the great members here.

Me too....I was a long time Blackberry user as well and was very active on Crackberry a couple of years ago. Glad to have you back on iMore.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk