The last post wins!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Soon as my Note3 constantly froze....Samsung lost my support

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Luckily, and thanks to a ROM, my Note 3 still works impeccably. It's not slow at all, no lags, no crashes, no reloads. It's perfect for what I use it for. It's just too big to be used as a phone and the signal quality isn't good enough.

Speaking of signal, I'm so glad the 6s has band 12 for T-Mobile. Perhaps inside certain buildings I'll be getting better reception!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Luckily, and thanks to a ROM, my Note 3 still works impeccably. It's not slow at all, no lags, no crashes, no reloads. It's perfect for what I use it for. It's just too big to be used as a phone and the signal quality isn't good enough.

Speaking of signal, I'm so glad the 6s has band 12 for T-Mobile. Perhaps inside certain buildings I'll be getting better reception!

My Note3 running KitKat was extremely laggy, froze all the time, crashed all the time and sluggish, I did about 3 battery pulls a day.....it sat on my night stand most of the time I had it. I used my Blackberry Z10 until I purchased my first iPhone 5s.....I was glad to trade it in for my iPad Air2

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal