The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but it's just inconvenient because I don't even remember what wifi spots I have connected to in all those years. And sometimes it was a one time occasion they gave me their wifi password.

Like this one time I was a customer in this shop abroad and asked for their wifi password and since I made a lame excuse like I was in a hurry and had no time to buy a local SIM card to use a local data plan, they gave it reluctantly. I have since then used their wifi spot even if I wasn't in their shop . And so are there many more wifi spots I have been connected to.

So you can understand why I don't wanna lose all my wifi passwords.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but it's just inconvenient because I don't even remember what wifi spots I have connected to in all those years. And sometimes it was a one time occasion they gave me their wifi password.

Like this one time I was a customer in this shop abroad and asked for their wifi password and since I made a lame excuse like I was in a hurry and had no time to buy a local SIM card to use a local data plan, they gave it reluctantly. I have since then used their wifi spot even if I wasn't in their shop . And so are there many more wifi spots I have been connected to.

So you can understand why I don't wanna lose all my wifi passwords.

As long as you have the most important ones, you'll be fine. Start writing them down and enter them in 1Password.